Thursday, February 13, 2014

little girls

LITTLE GIRLS

Guy R McPherson just published his second book “Going Dark”. Just like his first one, the second ain’t cheap by any account. Now, I don’t agree that it is alright to just go to some guys web site and suck up all his hard work for free. Common decency dictates that you throw him a few bucks here and there. So I’m buying books that normally I wouldn’t touch with your flaccid junk. It is the cost of doing business. But sometimes I am far more disappointed than others. Going Dark was okay. Just okay. It was reprinted essay’s from his web site Nature Bats Last. And it was pretty good at explaining that Mother Nature will, despite her gender, be able to stick it up mankind’s collective rectum and break it off. I loved his summation that when you release millions of years of sequestered carbon in a couple of centuries bad things are sure to happen. I’d never heard it put like that ( not that I read a whole lot of tree huggers ). But he opened the book whining like a little girl, at great length, and pretty much ruined the whole book for me. Real men are allowed two emotions-hate and lust. Anything else is evolutionarily dangerous. So it eats at your soul and causes stress to suppress other emotions. Too humping bad.

*

All of us cry like little girls when we are young ( some of us don’t break the cycle until later in life. You’re not worthless and weak, you are just a victim of our recent social reengineering ). Bullies are there to snap you into the proper mental outlook. Suppress your feelings and channel it towards creative means of bushwacking your tormentors. Even your friends are there to help you, taunting any girly emotions you might share. And that is as it should be. Men must be reared to become warriors, or at least have the potential. Remember, our brains were hardwired to hunting and gathering. Not agriculture or industrial workers. The industrial age is clearly over, and with the die-off guaranteed to happen we will mostly go back to our original programmed behavior. So stop acting like it is okay to be anything other than a compassionless killer ( outside the tribe, of course ).

*

Today it is accepted to be homosexual. Which is fine in a resource scarce environment. The less kids the better as resources shrink. But we are NOT programmed for anything other than a monogamous relationship ( sorry, Mormon cults ). I get tired of our “betters” thinking we will all suddenly Go Gay just because it now suits them ( before, huge families suited them as it was good for business ). And it is no more suitable for men to be bitches than to act like bitches. For humps sake, act your gender ( there will always be gays. A much smaller number than the Progressives would like. The key for a harmonious culture that is suited for long term survival is to hide them, not encourage them and not teach the normal warriors in training it is okay to be one ). Evolution had about two million years to get things right. You can’t hope to do better, so stop trying.

END

The Old Bison Blog on CD
Over five years of work and nearly two million words of pure brilliance. Here is the link to order:
http://kunaki.com/sales.asp?PID=PX00KX7Z1I
*
Please support Bison by buying through the Amazon ad graphics at the top of the page. You can purchase anything, not just the linked item. Enter Amazon through my item link and then go to whatever other item you desire. As long as you don’t leave Amazon until after the order is placed, I get credit for your purchase.  For those that can’t get the ads because they are blocked by your software, just PayPal me occasionally or buy me something from my Amazon Wish List once a year.
*

My books available on thumb drive:



Homesteading For $3k Book, Top 20 Survivalist Fiction, Land In Elko, Blog Book, Lord Bison
*
If my Blogger page ever goes down, I will start to post at my regular web site:
www.BisonPress.com
*
My books on PDF available at
http://www.lulu.com/shop/search.ep?keyWords=james++dakin&sorter=relevance-desc
*
By the by, all my writing is copyrighted. For the obtuse out there.

23 comments:

  1. NO all the pickle jars I have ever bought are GLASS.

    Jimmy! GET OUT OF THE CAVE MORE OFTEN!

    MM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is not in a cave.

      "HE IS IN A CLOSET" He just wont accept it or admit it.

      F.U.King

      Delete
  2. Mr.
    Are you or have you ever had the tendencies to be gay?
    99% of the population have had gay tendencies and 1% of the population lie about it. Are you one of those.

    I have a Phd. in Psychology.


    Brenda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jim, even Karl Denninger agrees with you - live where you feel safe - don't plan on 'bugging out'.

    http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=228486

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to see who that is- hope its not another excuse for Yuppie Survive In Place suburbianites.

      Delete
  4. Great article James!

    But of course, a brand of common sense that will never sell to our PC addled society.

    America, and the west in general is simply too PC and feminist fucked in the head to ever overcome the indoctrination, until after the die off of course.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did my time as a PC addled ball-less idiot. Only took me $100k to learn the lesson there. So, I try not to be too hating, having done the deed.

      Delete
  5. Thank you Lord Bison. I grew up on a farm in WV and learned to quit whining early. I go to these cities to get work and find myself surrounded by weaklings gays and other I don't wanna types. I tried Elko, even met you a few times, but I am looking for better winters. 20 below was my breaking point in Elko even with a RV and land. Bravo to you that rides a bicycle as you do in that weather I'm not whining, just prefer greener pastures. Navy broke me of the cold weather thing being an engineer (amongst other things) So the south is for me, must stock more bullets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even met me a few times...why am I not placing you? Give me a better hint ( e-mail if you prefer secricy )-seriously. Now its going to bother me, not knowing.

      Delete
    2. 'aint me, though I spent a few summers working a farm in WV. Plus I am not a squid.

      Wife talked me into staying till 2015...

      Gil

      Delete
    3. Dude, I think you got a fungus from the swamp. Hell, what am I talking about? I'm just as PWed, taking in the outlaws. It's all good, it does look like your slow collapse outlook is still correct. At least for now.

      Delete
    4. Dang I hate texting... That first response wasn't me. I usually sign my posts unless it's a PS.

      The Mouse still has lots of fans. More internationals then before. Still busy. If I wanted I could work 80 hours a week. But I wear a funny hat. Lots of Mouse members are barely getting 40.

      My single wide is falling apart. Was planning on junking it this year prior to the move. This place isn't gonna last till 2015. If I buy another it's gotta be a TT. Wifey not happy...

      I think "things" are starting to crumble around the edges. But excepting a Carrington event, thing should stagger on till after the O leaves.

      Everybody better be where they want to be by 2016. That will give you a few years to get settled in.

      I'm thinking 2020.

      Gil

      Delete
    5. I pray we have till then. Course, my timing ( calling it, anyway ) has usually been off. And speaking of timing, silver will be one of the first resources to cease production ( played out globally ). DONT sell, for any reason other than food stocks.

      Delete
  6. King Bison.
    We all cried, we all fu...ck, we all did some bully and you are not responding honestly to the comment. You have control and like all b...s you give a quick answer and shut them off. More than likely, you learn that from your Ex.That " I don't want to hear about it ".. Nothing new.

    F.U. King

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No one wants to fuck you. So why do you keep showing up ... Oh! ... No one wants to fuck you. Damn! I'm getting slow in my old age.

      Delete
    2. When you took me for the money and sold me the piece of shit cd worth nothing, you were not talking to me like that A.H.
      It is o. k. for you to rip anybody but it is not o.k. from anybody to fuck with you.


      F.U. King.

      Delete
    3. I'm really confused by this thread.

      Delete
    4. Not as confused as Brenda.

      Delete
  7. Pickle jar lids are METAL.

    MM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CRAP!!! You're right and now I feel stupid.

      Delete
  8. Natural monogamy? I don't think so. The biological-genomic folks seem to be pretty set on us being polygamous in a small sort of way. Accidents of history and resource restrictions make a lot of difference.

    For myself, hearing more than one set of complaints under the roof would be torture, but no doubt that is part of my soft upbringing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More than one wife, they would just complain to each other and leave you alone. In theory. Have a man-cave ( literally )

      Delete