Thursday, January 2, 2014

green mask of mucus


GREEN MASK OF MUCUS

Reviewing “Behind The Green Mask: UN Agenda 21” was a labor of minion love.  Bowing to my two great lusts- books and frugalness- I heartily agreed to accept a free book as long as I shared my thoughts on it.  And as ever when one allows ones baser instincts to take over, there is usually trouble.  In short, the book was a retarded hunk of burning dog feces- but with caveats.   It WAS well researched and well written, and if I shared the authors paradigm I would have been besides myself in glee.  My problem was that since I can’t stand One World Blue Helmet Conspiracies, I had to painfully wade through this tepid swamp of irrational craptrap.  Good Sweet Baby Jesus On A Pogo Stick, the author calls the energy drawdown a contrived emergency, and the housing bubble is a clever diabolical plan to force the middle class into planned housing units!  If that doesn’t raise a red flag with you, then I guess this is actually the book for you.  If you love to feel good about the future, if you think frack oil will last two hundred years, if you want to believe that financial bubbles can’t ever end, if you think exponential trends can never cease, by all means get this book.

*

Look, the author is a California realtor.  Those fools are either charlatans or ignoramuses. I’d rather talk to a used car salesman about politics and the economy.  And, to further clinch the deal, Glen “I invented forever fracking” Beck has also slapped his brand on the Agenda 21 conspiracy.  If he thinks it’s real, I’m voting NOT.  I won’t even mention she is also a carpet licker and a Democrat Progressive.  And she was “shocked, shocked I tells ya” when big daddy government tried to hump her.  What a douche.  She paints the economic collapse as a conspiracy, as well as Peak Oil ( not that she uses the term ) and to prove it she invents her own conspiracy of UN Agenda 21.  And her solution?  Vote them out!  Sure, that usually works. I have no problem believing our power elite use environmental agendas to enrich themselves.  But One World Government?  Come on!  The future is decentralization, and you can’t fight historical trends.  Less energy, less surplus equals less control and less control means political size shrinks.  At its core, the whole Agenda 21 is a conspiracy theory which says “stop the UN and all will be well”.  This is just like Rush claiming that once all Democrats are exiled to New York City, the Constitution will be restored, the economy will be the 1920’s all over again and a stenchless unicorn fart of glitter will erupt over our heads in celebration.  This is essentially playing right into the hands of our local elite, deflecting blame from them and transferring it to a far away sock puppet.  If you buy this book, you’ve just spent $10 helping to imprison yourself further.  Good job.

END

The Old Bison Blog on CD
Over five years of work and nearly two million words of pure brilliance. Here is the link to order:
http://kunaki.com/sales.asp?PID=PX00KX7Z1I
*
Please support Bison by buying through the Amazon ad graphics at the top of the page. You can purchase anything, not just the linked item. Enter Amazon through my item link and then go to whatever other item you desire. As long as you don’t leave Amazon until after the order is placed, I get credit for your purchase.  For those that can’t get the ads because they are blocked by your software, just PayPal me occasionally or buy me something from my Amazon Wish List once a year.
*

My books available on thumb drive:



Homesteading For $3k Book, Top 20 Survivalist Fiction, Land In Elko, Blog Book, Lord Bison
*
If my Blogger page ever goes down, I will start to post at my regular web site:
www.BisonPress.com
*
My books on PDF available at
http://www.lulu.com/shop/search.ep?keyWords=james++dakin&sorter=relevance-desc
*
By the by, all my writing is copyrighted. For the obtuse out there.

16 comments:

  1. Thanks Lord Bison, always enjoy your take on things!

    bigunsfan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you got your monies worth. Heck, I even took notes to give a better presentation. And that's something I usually hate doing. Peace, brother.

      Delete
    2. Lord Bison of the Great Basin and King of Coiffure;

      Since you feel that the book isn't worth the effort to understand what anti-globalist leftists understand to be what's with the man behind the curtain, I'm alright with that, because you are where you want to be, while some of us are still stuck in overpopulated rat traps of municipalities, due to our own individual stupidity. Me however since I'm stuck in one humdinger of one said Desert Southwest Liberal-Minded municipality, I have this pressing need to poison and other wise convert these liberal-minded persons towards the dark side of absolute Minarchism and a reliance upon self as opposed to the reliance of under/over-performing governance. This is why I use Behind the Green Mask, because I find it a useful primer to change minds. In other words, a easier subject than say; Guns and Courage by Kenneth Royce (Boston T. Party) to convince a misguided liberal towards the path of righteousness.

      Keep keeping it real James!

      Delete
    3. Hey, everyone needs a hobby and I'm okay with that. Personally, I hate liberals because they are usually Yuppie Scum also. I couldn't waste my time trying to talk reason with them. Yes, I'm leaving one more rioting mob member hanging around to oppress me later. But life just seems too short. Of course, there is always that one guy in a thousand you can turn which might make it worthwhile.

      Delete
  2. Agenda 21? What's next - Article 52? Seriously - the UN! People who can't even agree on what color the sky is. The whole damn thing is pseudo-celebrity pseudo-conspiracy created to sell crap to the sheep by the sheep dippers. Remember the good old days when it was just Area 51? I ignored that too. Didn't hurt me at all.
    Here's some cheap amusement at someone else's expense:
    http://washingtonexaminer.com/be-prepared-wall-street-advisor-recommends-guns-ammo-for-protection-in-collapse/article/2541205
    First - if he, " a top economic adviser", is so smart; how come he still has to work for a living telling other people what to do with their loot?
    Second - now he advises people to have a BOB. Did he just come out of a twenty year coma?
    I could go on, but I'm still suffering from the vicissitudes of living through another year, and a hangover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I still drank, just to get through each day. But then, you'd never have heard of me and you are all very welcome I sacrificed for you.

      Delete
  3. re powder scales
    I have a balance beam powder scale
    and a Lee powder dipper set. Each
    Original Lee Loader comes with one
    dipper and a list of suitable
    powders for that cartridge.
    Using powder dipper my best group
    to date was three cast 30-180-FN
    in 1.375" c-to-c at 100 yards.
    I usually shoot three 30-180-FN in 1.75"
    at 100 yards from 1917 Enfield 3006
    with 4x Leupold.









    ReplyDelete
  4. "I'm not looking to buy total junk, but do want to do this cheaply. As it might never be needed when I'm killed before my factory ammo is used up."

    Unless you're looking for precision sniper loads James. I'd consider this option:

    Lee Precision Powder Measure Kit

    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000N8OIE8/?tag=googhydr-20&hvadid=34581428568&hvpos=1t1&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=10992622532146015774&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_nm99f1xko_b

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I remember correctly, the powder measure kit is $10. The scale is $25. Since I'm flush right now, I spent the extra. Surely it will somehow pay for itself. And the differance is metal/precesion tool verses a few chunks of plastic.

      Delete
  5. I'm so tired of this fracking thing. Did you see the letter by the person living in North Dakota on Survivalblog 1/2/2014? I live in ND too and see things completely different. Rig count is down, production is hanging in the million barrel a day range. It is only a temporary reprieve anyway.
    As an aside, I do see the potential for some agriculture based civilizations to eclipse hunter/gatherer style living. Using biofuels, a reasonably large civilization could make electricity and run simple vehicles. No doubt it would be a dictatorship though. If only we had been better stewards of Liberty and the free enterprise system.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If someone is invested in cheap energy forever, facts won't change their mind

      Delete
  6. Overly paranoid has nothing to do with it. It's about a rare thing called common sense. Come the collapse every common guy WON'T have time to be screwing around with the idea you propose. There will be a million other things getting priority. If you are going to do this before the collapse, because you have SOOOO much time, why not do the blanks first?

    For money losing its value....Do you already have all the things you need to do the blanks?????? Or will it be the same story with the blanks as the primers? Went and bought the primers and no powder. Went and bought the blanks and no equipment or material???

    What's the difference between the yuppies throwing their money away on plastic shooters that will be out of ammo in two weeks OR you throwing money away on time wasting ideas? None that I can see.

    You Know Who

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Remember, the Russians are my way of getting the powder ( and, if I ever invest in a berden primer tool, perhaps the primer innards ) to go with the blanks. As I already explained, yes, I screwed up by not having ALL the components earlier. But that was also due to severe financial restraints at the time. As in, rent 70% of take home. Hello? Remember that one? I fixed that by getting rid of rent. If I didn't have time to buy powder at that time, so sorry. THAT is reality my friend. Making the best of poor choices. I disagree- plenty of free time after the collapse while awaiting the die-off. Then, AFTER that, you will be plenty busy.

      Delete
    2. Ammend the above. "if I didn't have MONEY to buy powder at the time"

      Delete
  7. She is not a realtor, but a "forensic commercial real estate appraiser". Looks like a one solution type person.

    When all you have is a hammer, all your problems become nails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A parasite on a parasite. They used the hammer/nail line in the movie World War Z, refering to the combat guys they were sending in on a rescue mission.

      Delete