Friday, November 1, 2013

evil that we do


EVIL THAT WE DO

Most people shake their heads in wonderment at the odd ducks us humans are.  We need each other, then try to kill each other.  We preach love and enslave each other.  We know that our tennis shoes are made in Bangladesh, being a lower labor price than China, yet are shocked and dismayed eight year olds made them under sweat shop conditions.  We’ve already talked way too much about tribes, so let’s talk about self-justification.  When our cultural parameters don’t answer questions of decorum but allow a range of behavior that is less than desirable, we fill in the blanks with self-justification.   Self-justification is simply allowing ourselves to follow our tribal markers, but feel good about it, to not lose any sleep over repulsive behavior.  We all know the practice, if you’ve ever had more than one relationship of any kind.  We screw over lovers, friends, siblings.  Perhaps this is just humans way of practicing tribal warfare with a smile.  Practice on your teenage sweetheart, breaking her heart after Betty Big Boob enrolls in the school.  You learn how to be cruel, and not let it bother you.  This comes in real handy the rest of your life.

*

So why are we talking about it?  I get pretty damn sick and tired of hearing people prattle about their freedoms and fighting back against tyranny.  “I am 3%, hear me roar!  I will fight for my freedom to shoot a plastic semi!”  Okay, nice goal.  Everyone needs a hobby.  I don’t know why you haven’t been fighting your whole life, because the Second Amendment was wiping Supreme Court judges asses since the 1930’s.  What are you going to do, anyway?  Vote? HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!  You are as funny as the look on your face when your AR blows up on you since you bought a piece of crap that was worse than the normal piece of crap most people buy when they buy an AR hunk of crap because charlatans and cons have been churning them out for years ( last month there was an AR explosion at a range down in Reno, to go along with other minion reports ).  Voting would be illegal if it worked.  Voting is for fools that can’t give up the dream ( join the REAL third party, non-voters ).  There is a reason freedom is taken away, and that is always economic.  And everyone who lines up for a piece of the pie uses self-justification to feel good about it.  Why did Germans vote for Hitler?  They were friggin starving!  They went back to three squares a day and coal for winter heat, and in the end if that was fueled by Jewish loss of freedom,  they could live with that. 

*

So when the roadblock opens up on your BOV with a squad automatic weapon, don’t cry about your American Freedoms ( which are now just a myth ).  You were told that travel was restricted.  We all had to pull together and sacrifice for the common good since gas was hard to get after the Saudi’s went over to China’s side.  You broke the law.  And the gunner felt justified in killing you.

END

The Old Bison Blog on CD
Over five years of work and nearly two million words of pure brilliance. Here is the link to order:
http://kunaki.com/sales.asp?PID=PX00KX7Z1I
*
Please support Bison by buying through the Amazon ad graphics at the top of the page. You can purchase anything, not just the linked item. Enter Amazon through my item link and then go to whatever other item you desire. As long as you don’t leave Amazon until after the order is placed, I get credit for your purchase.  For those that can’t get the ads because they are blocked by your software, just PayPal me occasionally or buy me something from my Amazon Wish List once a year.
*
Contact Information, Links To Others, Survival Basics, My Newsletter Book, Frugal Survival Book, Life After Collapse Book, Post-Apoc Movies, ( free ) Improvised Munitions Book, ( NOW FREE!!! Free, I tells ya! ) My Other Free Books,

Homesteading For $3k Book, Top 20 Survivalist Fiction, Land In Elko, Blog Book, Lord Bison
*
If my Blogger page ever goes down, I will start to post at my regular web site:
www.BisonPress.com
*
My books on PDF available at
http://www.lulu.com/shop/search.ep?keyWords=james++dakin&sorter=relevance-desc
*
By the by, all my writing is copyrighted. For the obtuse out there.

14 comments:

  1. That piece about both the Jewish freedom and enslaving each other reminded me of some articles that ran back in 2012 about Israeli's trying to force African immigrants out of their country. They signed laws that made it illegal to rent to them, they set-up "refugee" camps" (you can already guess what might actually be happening), and some other odd things. Hmm, sounds familiar? Oh, wait that's right, some similiar shtuff happened to those same screwballs. But, like you said what does it matter. The One World Order is already in control. I think what we all really need is a nice big die-off. Think about it, How do you stop a communicable disease? Get rid of the carriers. How do you ration out Natural resources? You can't, therefore get rid of those that depend on the natural resources. What do you do about "standards of living"? Well if everybody is dead then what does it matter? Can you see my logic? Totally unrelated, I really dig the other book "Locos Gringos and an apocalypse". Oh, by the way maybe the whole "prepper/survivalist" thing gets so much media is either disinformation (i.e you need to be wealthy to do this therefore if you are not don't try), or its marketing regular staples for people to buy large quanitities and if they market it in such a way that joe blow (who would wonder why you are putting away "feed" if you don't have livestock) goes and does this it coule be a temporary way to stimulate the economy? Just a thought. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sometimes think the whole Y2K scare was a govt. scare to stimulate the tech industry after the Tech Wreck. Although I could be wrong about the timing. Or was the Y2K scare PRIOR to the tech bubble and the Wreck was not the stock market bubble popping but the air letting out of the preperation bubble ( both by survivalists and by the computer industry )?

      Delete
  2. And what kills your economic/enslavement juggernaut? What fuels it literally?

    Boots on the ground and cheap energy surpluses. Tyrannical leaders are nothing new but they always overstep their bounds and attempting to control all of America is a massive over step. Rights are easy to take away when in fact doing so promotes the "common good" or touches on areas that are not important to one particular group and/or section. That was the beauty of the US Constitutional and State Republic system it allowed flexibility. What we are seeing today has gone beyond that (There's that over stepping bounds thing again) and enforces the values of one geographic location onto another with entirely different needs. Your Nazi example is a good one because in effect Hitler sacrificed a very small portion of the population to promote a much larger one. In America today the target sacrificial group is a much higher percentage of the population. Again there's that over step.

    You also are a bit quick to dismiss the fact that it is far harder to remove a right than it is to never give one. Even Communist Russia knew that once they extended the private growing plots to their slaves they could never take them back. No other tyrannical regime has ever had to deal with oppressing a population with centuries of rights ingrained before they started. Even if it ultimately fails the Constitution and the Bill of Rights are at the very least rule changers.

    Tyranny is a ponzi scheme plain and simple and I believe it is pretty obvious what always happens to ponzi schemes in the end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn you! I want my Social Security to NOT be a Ponzi scheme so I too can earn "what I paid into". I think the way our masters solved the right removal issuue is they left us with impenatrable illusions of rights while sneaking away with the substance.

      Delete
    2. Regarding Social Security, will you begin collecting your social security when you reach the minimum age, if it still exists? I understand that especially in your way of thinking that is a big "if." The current government plan is to, I think, let it's value inflate away, that is, ensure that the cost of living escalator is lower than the rate of inflation. But even if it's not worth what it once was it may make a good supplement to the income from a part-time or full-time job.

      Me - I plan to file when I reach that minimum age. I'll latch on to that government teat and suck it dry!

      Delete
    3. I'll be at the SS office door the day of my 63rd birthday, happy to be a hypocrite.

      Delete
  3. On the old tv show Northern Exposure Joel was offered membership in the local tribe(Alaska). He proceeded to over think the offer as only a White NYC Jew could.
    He tells Ed something like I'm human, aren't we essentially all the same people? Ed replies: You can't hang out with seven billion people.
    Humans prefer a micro-society, and sometimes even that doesn't work(e.g. the Khoisan of South Africa have a homicide rate 3x higher than the US - take that Chicago).
    Now factor in the, almost institutionalized social alienation that came about after WWII. Yikes.
    As I was typing this the news started blaring about a shooting at LAX. Expect a grand speech from Our Lord on the importance of gun control soon. Again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you people think I'm deranged from not taking my meds ( LAX shooter ).

      Delete
  4. Practice on your teenage sweetheart, breaking her heart after Betty Big Boob enrolls in the school.

    Who can resist Betty?

    Have a nice weekend LB.

    -bigunsfan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could do an article on biguns, but was the argeological ( sp? ) finds of ancient biguns evidence of appreciation or mearly a representation of a fertility godess? I wish I knew. Americans can't be the only culture to worship biguns.

      Delete
  5. Lord Bison of the Great Basin and King of Coiffure;

    While I agree on many of your points about self-justification in relation to the less-fortunate, I don't agree about your smug statements about how freedom is completely lost and thus as a result one shouldn't feel bad when the 240 gunner in the up-armored HUMMWV ventilates your chest at the Snap-TCP set up on Interstate 40 outside of West Memphis, Arkansas. Freedom isn't a physical reality, in the words of Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn wrote about in his masterpiece: "The Gulag Archipelago"; Freedom is in the mind and soul. If one can maintain his mind to sustain this reality, then Freedom is never lost. Plus the non-aggression principle can be maintained when in response to the hypothetical Snap-TCP, one can just as easily draw a healthy bead on the jerk in the gunner's cupola from 400+ meters away and let him have it with 150grains of Swedish Firearms/Ammunition Excellence. One was doing it response to seeing his fellows armed with the mistake in modern American Firearms Debauchery, hosed with a superior piece of Belgian Firearms Excellence, hence self-justification manifested. Rinse and Repeat as necessary till firebombed with a MOAB, dropped out the back of a C-130J. In the end the area was pacified by any means necessary or at least till the bankers run out of MOAB's. Keep keeping it real James!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not only do I think freedom is over and done, I think all those "patriots" will merely whine until they are rounded up. At my more pessimistic moments. But of course, you are correct. You never know the tipping point of a personal example. Too bad the TSA LAX payback ain't it.

      Delete
  6. Doctor James, I think you should be very concerned about a knock (or not) on your trailer door soon.
    You talk about the TSA's and all the channels here go to live coverage of LAX. Find out this 23 year old boy from Italy had a pocket full of Anti TSA and Anti Goverment hand written letters in his pocket.
    Wonder if he read your daily blog or even the rich mans daily? All I'm saying is watch your six cause you are without a doubt on the NSA's watch list and I am now because I posted this alert to you (with or without my TOR ISP number changer app)
    What a long and strange trip it as been in the USofA for the last 14 years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Strange indeed! I never would have thought my 80's libertarian rants were on the optimistic side! The TSA won't be knocking on my door. They will scoop me up as I bike along, turn around and drive ten miles up, use me for target practice and leave me for coyote bait. And, I'll bet you a donut those letters were planted.

      Delete