Wednesday, October 16, 2013

sbjabobno1part2


SBJABOBno1part2

ANOTHER BUG OUT BOOK

Introduction-continued

So our poor Yuppie husband ( there are always a few women survivalists but they are the minority-so the male viewpoint is usually parroted ), unable to get off his treadmill and fearfully looking over his shoulder hoping his wife wouldn’t take his pickled testicles from the jar on the shelf and toss it down to shatter so she could then stomp on them, does the only thing he thinks he can and goes about turning the commuting vehicle into a Top Secret Ninja Warrior Escape Pod/innocent looking SUV.  He could just leave the dumb bitch, pay the escape clause penalty ( women OF COURSE are 100% equal to men, except when it comes to divorce and then they are frail innocent deserving creatures that must be coddled and protected and kept in the lifestyle they are accustomed even if they make more money than you ) and still be better off preparing for the future, but most guys are retarded or timid or in a few cases are just beat down and could give a crap one way or another ( although that one makes you wonder why they are bothering to try to prepare to survive ).  Far better to just keep the lifestyle.  They don’t have to think, or fight with the spouse, or ever worry their pretty little heads ( if you are a Yuppie Scum-heads up bro.  Your precious money is only worth as much as the desire of the rest of the world to trade for it to buy their oil with.  That looks to be ending, oh, starting about yesterday ).

*

Not only do you NOT need a vehicle to escape with, it is not only too expensive-it is stupid.  You force yourself into a fire zone and stay there.  And let’s think about this.  If a city survivalist thinks he is so smart that he allows himself to be placed into a very expensive-entry herd pack, will he be smart enough to time his escape?  You are already fighting the inertia of a job holding you there, a wife holding you there, debt holding you there- you already are beholden to stay on many levels.  Only the most glaringly obvious disaster will lite the stick of dynamite under your ass.  You will leave at the worst time, when everyone else does.  Welcome to a crawling parking lot, under fire, where you will run out of gas and die.  Oh, you think you can use back roads?  Not unless your timing is right- again, dubious.  By then, having already feasted on the Interstates, the government and civilian hoodlums will move on to the back roads.  And even if your timing is wonderful ( just like everyone lies to themselves that they can keep fire discipline for their semi’s under the stress of combat, so too do they delude themselves they will leave early ), you are still spending money most of us don’t have.  Getting into debt, at this point in our economic collapse, is NOT advisable.  My way is safer and oh so much cheaper ( not only the vehicle costs, but the retreat costs are minimized here ).

END
The Old Bison Blog on CD
Over five years of work and nearly two million words of pure brilliance. Here is the link to order:
http://kunaki.com/sales.asp?PID=PX00KX7Z1I
*
Please support Bison by buying through the Amazon graphics above and to the right of each article. You can purchase anything, not just the linked item. Enter Amazon through my item link and then go to whatever other item you desire. As long as you don’t leave Amazon until after the order is placed, I get credit for your purchase. Thank you.
*
Contact Information, Links To Others, Survival Basics, My Newsletter Book, Frugal Survival Book, Life After Collapse Book, Post-Apoc Movies, ( free ) Improvised Munitions Book, ( NOW FREE!!! Free, I tells ya! ) My Other Free Books,
Homesteading For $3k Book, Top 20 Survivalist Fiction, Land In Elko, Blog Book, Lord Bison
*
If my Blogger page ever goes down, I will start to post at my regular web site:
www.BisonPress.com
*
My books on PDF available at
http://www.lulu.com/shop/search.ep?keyWords=james++dakin&sorter=relevance-desc
*
By the by, all my writing is copyrighted. For the obtuse out there.

 

10 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work James!

    There's a price to pay for being a politically incorrect survivalist. You will never be on Coast To Coast AM, or any of the other popular, late night radio programs, such as other owners of "popular" survival sites. But I wouldn't trade you for the whole lot of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, that actually means a lot. Sometimes I think I'm only listening to myself.

      Delete
  2. And the bassards better bring a chainsaw ,cause were gonna fell large trees across the backroads around here, plenty of 'em..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks. I'll try to remember to use that one.

      Delete
  3. Jim. Quit being so subtle, rear up and howl at the moon.
    Now suppress your gag reflex and observe the family that will become roadkill.
    You will understand:
    http://shine.yahoo.com/love-sex/marriage-issue-hate-husband-forces-son-clean-plate-152600612.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm only on my second cup of coffee. I'm missing something. The wife actually seems intent on a happy relationship ( something I'm not really familiar with ). Was it because the dad gave in? Allowed wasteful food practices? Seriously, I haven't had enough Joe to get the point. Help.

      Delete
    2. Maybe because I had two too many glasses of adult beverage I took offense at her "tone". But, my basic reaction is this: if the kid can't eat the amount they are giving him/her the they should reduce the amount. Halving scrambled eggs is not rocket science.
      Last Tuesday I blew 180+ on groceries, that's for one week. I'm not feeding shit to the dog - unless I'm fattening him up for Christmas.(*grin*)

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. The waste COULD have easily been prevented but wasn't=idiots with more dollars than cents. OK, got it! Thanks.

      Delete
    5. I'm in the outer suburbs of an old mid west mid Atlantic city which is still about 75-80% white in a small house perched on a hillside. I hate most of my fellow citizens but they are my tribe and less likely to shoot me for no reason. I intend to stay right here whether it's zombies, comets, or CHUDs. As above poster said, trees will be felled and hopefully that will send them aways.

      Delete