Thursday, August 8, 2013

hogs and V-8


HOGS AND V-8

 

Okay, here again in minute detail, the life and times of me, or, What I Had For Dinner Last Night.  I do my usual thing, writing an article on Sunday for posting Thursday ( Thursday being my half-day, Laundry Bitch Day ).  I know I make this thing look easy but behind the curtain sometimes the Wizard is stumbling over cables, spilling coffee on the secretary’s lap, missing vital phone calls and almost getting fired before pulling off an award winning performance.  Monday, not a stressful day by any stretch which is weird for its absence, I come up with a total blank on what to write.  It was so bad I didn’t even stop and think about another chapter for 3PC2.  So, panicking at the last minute ( well, thirty minutes into my lunch hour ) I grab the Thursday article and post it for the article Monday.  So now I have the problem of when to pull Thursday’s article out of my ass.  Weeknights are not a good time to be writing as my plate is pretty full then.  As strange as it is, against all logic the wife is not solely content just getting the occasional poke from me and insists on my time every night instead, just being sociable and such.  Go figure.  So, anyway, here I am today writing two articles.  One at the hour before work and the other at lunch.  The miracle is I had two ideas to write about.  All this as my way of saying I don’t know if this one is going to suck or not.

*

Old School, folks used to worry about ZOG, the Zionist Occupied Government.  Turns out they were stupid, and not just because hating Jews has no logic.  Sure, hate bankers.  But not all bankers are Jews.  It actually kind of insults Jews because bankers are sub-human Lucifer worshiping pale slimy slugs one unearths from under rocks.  That was my whole issue with Hitler.  I see hating Slavs, because you need to demonize the enemy and Slavs were in your conquered territory ( kind of like white boys got to hating our Indigs ).  But hating all Jews because some were bankers?  And how can you be racist with Jews?  They are as lily white as you are.  How does religion spoil otherwise pale skin?  Dumbasses.  Anyway, as it turns out ZOG was the least of our problems.  BOG is far worse ( Banker Occupied Government.  I understand ZOG haters also hated bankers but then they got stupid with the Jewish Conspiracy Of Media And Hollywood Control and all the rest.  Hence, ZOGgers and BOGgers are two separate categories ).  BOG will be our deaths.  BOG will enslave and kill us all.  But, wait, if you order now we will throw in an additional OG for free ( just pay separate shipping and handling )!  Now we have HOG.  House-negro Occupied Government.  How embarrassing is this guy going to get?  First, he gets a Nobel Peace Prize for keeping the Iraq war going after his election pledge to end that conflict.  Then, he goes bowing to foreign kings or queens.  You are the leader of one of the most powerful nations on earth and you go shucking and jiving with some idiot with bad genes ( from the inbreeding ) and a stupid looking hat?  I can see kissing the Popes ass.  He has the ear of god, so you don’t want to hack him off.  But royalty?  Friggin idiot!  And now, he goes on about fags in Russia?

*

Look, I get it.  If you are a pillow biter, an anal spelunker, or a carpet licking plastic penis pumper, you have rights too.  Let’s make everyone equal so they are equally taxed, equally surveillanced, equally killed come collapse time.  But how we treat fags here is not Putin’s business and how he treats them in Russia is none of Obammy’s.  It ain’t like we lectured against sending folks to Siberia.  They just don’t get special ass kissing over there.  GOD!  Am I the only sane one around here?  Now, on to V-8.  As in the commercial, “Wow, I could have had a V-8”.  After the collapse, there is going to be a lot of “Damn, I could have had a V-8”, which actually sounds like “Damn, I should have done things different back then so I’d have been better prepared”.  This is obviously going to happen because none of us are going to be adequately prepared for the collapse far worse than any of us could imagine.  A lot of trivial things you kept putting off because of priorities.  For instance, I know I don’t have enough spices or sweeteners.  I have gravy packs, beef bouillon cubes and plenty of salt with probably enough hot sauce.  But that ain’t much, is it?  I have ten pounds of sugar, just the bags in the cupboards, but no buckets full.  I will be craving sweet just weeks into the collapse ( assuming I survive ).  I don’t go out of my way to get more copper pennies, a very likely source of currency afterwards ( don’t get me started on nickels! ).  I could go on and on.  I have dozens, as do you.  Beyond the obvious things you try mightily to get MORE of, there are plenty of things you have too little of to count at all.  These are what I’m talking about.  What you need to do is recognize these objects, and ask yourself if you will have a V-8 moment.  If they are just luxuries, stop worrying.  We can’t get it all.  No one can.  But use the exercise to target things you placed too little importance in and readjust priorities.  That’s how I suddenly find the money for, say, powder bleach.  I now have plenty, but before it was just a few liquid bottles of regular household bleach.  It is just a mental habit to make sure you are on the right track.  The commercial kind of gives me the association needed to brainstorm.

END

 

25 comments:

  1. Never think you have enough hot sauce. When you get down to eating termite minestrone or leftover barn rat tortillas, that stuff is going to be liquid gold(*grin*).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done some research and I disagree with you about the ZOG thing. That doesn't mean I want to see harm done to Jews, not all of them are involved in the fleecing.

    You still have a great head of hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For herbs and spices Jim, look into the herb growing kit sold by amazon. These can be grown in small pots in the window of your RV, or a small green house. A few sacks of salt and pepper (Mostly salt as it doubles as a food preservative) should go far, and keep it vacuum packed (Salt does go stale). Don't know if your climate would support the growing of stevia (Sweetener) or not, but something to look in to? I would have suggested a few bee hives, but the lack of water and flora in your area might present a problem with that plan? Never made soap, but how hard can it be?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent post Lord Jim. Since the country has pretty much moved beyond anti-semitism the BOG had to create a new enemy, so we got terrorism. I don't think that it is a coincidence that we are fighting a "war against terrorism" instead of a war against radical Islam. The BOG can identify constitutionalists, tea partiers, gun owners, preppers and any one else they want as "terrorists". It is no surprise that the people that they have identified as domestic terrorists are the ones least likely to ignore the bankers behind the curtains pulling the Obammy puppet's strings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nickels? What are these things of which you speak? Plead, Lord Bison of the Great Basin, wax poetic for your court....

    ReplyDelete
  6. To all: Sorry, I'm skipping replying to comments right now. I was up last night sick to my stomach and I'm leaving work even earlier than usual. I'll talk at you all bright and early tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That "BOG" term is really catchy - I like that and is it ever accurate. When or if the hammer falls and the Rule of Law is no more, bankers better haul ass, cause a lot of lamp posts are going to have a banker's shadow under them, complete with rope shadow - mofos!

    I've got a lot of Tony Cachere fish spice, but they need to be vacuum packed or treated for long term storage. I loves me salty - spricy food.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope the sickness was not due to moldy wheat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. nightsoil here

    hope you're feeling better.

    my tip: don't lick your fingers after you go to the bathroom

    your welcome

    nightsoil

    ReplyDelete
  10. Grow cayenne for hot sauce and better health.

    http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showthread.php?132272-PREP-healing-with-cayenne&highlight=cayenne

    http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showthread.php?68234-PREP-Cayenne-one-of-God-s-wonderful-creations&highlight=cayenne

    ReplyDelete
  11. To immediately cure upset stomach
    - one teaspoon ground cayenne
    - one teaspoon honey
    (and if available one teaspoon each
    cinnamon and turmeric)
    shake well in water
    (PS a cayenne story..... my favorite mechanic said his stomach really hurt. I drove home and brought him cayenne, honey, turmeric and cinnamon. A few days later I asked if he felt better after taking the cayenne. He said, "I felt so bad I didn't even think about that shit." sigh )

    ReplyDelete
  12. Where do you get the powder bleach? When I got on line it got very confusing as to what to buy. By the way your hair is glowing these days lord bison.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When Rawles did several articles about it, I used the company he recommended. Try a search over there. I can't recall off hand.

      Delete
  13. What -Grey wrote yesterday about Goats, Water & Community is what I'm going to do in less then a year.

    I plan on being Lord Jim's faithful second, who knew Lord Bison prior to James I ruling The High Desert Wastelands. Of course, Jimmy will eventually be threated by my insider knowledge and send me on a suicidal mission...

    Gil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gil, you silly! I have a far worse fate in store for you. As soon as a buxomy wench comes along to replace the wife, you get her.

      Delete
  14. Lord Bison of the Great Basin and King of Coiffure;

    The minutiae of daily living is the stuff of legend and inspiration to keep it rolling another day towards the collapse of modern telecommunications when we the minions no longer have our 5-day a week wisdom of greatness transmitted into our homes and offices. On that note, nothing you've recommended has been a bust (with the exception of trying to obtain supplies of .303 British, which incidentally is a huge pain on the disposable funds; Why couldn't those commonwealth nations, just gone with Boxer-Primed, I'll never know?)in fact many items you've recommended have paid off in unexpected ways. Now I'm going to ask about laundry in Elko and how the King of Coiffure does laundry, since you are where you are, I'll presume that top-loading machines are out of the question, so I'll further presume that your laundry is done either by a washboard and tub or you wisely saved the coin a long time ago and purchased one of those really cool manual rigs trough Lehman's and have called it a day? Please share your wisdom on the topic, thanks. Keep keeping it real James!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in town for work, so I just use the Laundramat. One load cold with $ Store soap, $2 a week. Come grid down, I'll use my Jim Washer- bucket tied to the rocking chair ( remember? ).

      Delete
    2. Lord Bison of the Great Basin and King of Coiffure;

      Ah yes the Jim-Washer Bucket idea. I remember doing that when we had an ice-storm down here and the Jim-Washer worked like a charm. Keep keeping it real James!

      Delete
  15. Nightshift here......Lord Bison, I am shocked at the cruelty you propose....To threaten Gil with the curse of your present wife seems so out of character. Surely a loyal minion such as Gil doesn't deserve such a fate? Hahahaha.

    On herbs and spices, I found that the large packages at Emergency Essentials were cheaper than the smaller containers at the grocery store per ounce. They have a pretty good selection. I purchased several different ones. Even if you got just a couple and added some salt you would be ahead of the game. They also sell powdered beef and chicken boullion. These are the best deals I've found on these items.

    SpeedGene? I haven't seen you post in forever. Good to "see" you.

    Did anyone else get a mental picture of Lord Jim riding his bicycle balancing a laundry basket on his way to work?

    Love the hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All minions must fear and worship me! The threat of the wife will be sufficient for this purpose. A mere suicide mission, by contrast, pails in its motivation.

      Delete
    2. Dunno Jimmy, any woman saying "There's that damn snake again... I should of shot it yesterday!" will have extra value once the SHTFTEOTWAWKIOMGWEAREGOINGTODIE!!! moment arrives.

      Current wife is no prob if it's a fast collapse. W will have your back. Now if it's a slow crash, I'd go with the wench... but your costs will rise. Cost effective...???

      Think of the GRAIN!!!!!
      Gil

      Delete
    3. The grain is THE future currency. You're right, no wench is worth an extra portion.

      Delete
  16. I told my grandson he is welcome to borrow
    money. His grandma is collateral. If he
    fails to pay me he has to take her to live
    with him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Better than a loan shark threatening leg breaking.

      Delete