Friday, August 9, 2013

happy time divorce


HAPPY TIME DIVORCE

I’m not sure if I’m turning this into a booklet or not.  I’ve still to complete the other booklet ( one of my books is usually 15-30k words.  My booklet is more like 5k ) on the bicycle diet so I was thinking I’d write three booklets and combine them together into one book.  Anyway, using divorce to your advantage as far as prepping goes.  I’ve touched on this many times before, how it is cheaper without the wife than with, even accounting for alimony or child support.  Now the only question is how much I can puff up the idea and how long I can make it.  I’m not too sure what else to write about today.  My brain is a bit mushy with being sick.  Nothing major, just vomiting and diarrhea.  I’m sure from a bug rather than food poisoning.  The thing is, I’ve almost never been sick since I was a kid other than after moving to the sub-arctic and having a once a winter bout of sickness.  It was bad enough yesterday I couldn’t even drink coffee which is a travesty in and of itself.  It was pretty funny this morning though.  Two miles from work and my gut knots itself up and screams at my brain-I’m going to blow!  I’m pedaling as fast as I can while simultaneously trying to clinch the ‘ol sphincter.   I imagine I had quite the facial expression.

*

Statistics show that one in two marriages end in divorce.  I think the number is much higher, even accounting for serial divorcees.  So many people don’t get legally married, trying to save themselves from financial castration, that there is a whole lot of separating NOT recorded.  Of course, the laugh is on those living together because not all states refuse to recognize common law marriages ( Nevada is one, so I can leave the ball and chain anytime I want.  I don’t always want to but the option is nice ).  All this is of course the fault of Women’s Lib.  But I won’t get started on that.  Let’s just leave it at the fact that things are pretty screwed up marriage wise.  If you are a male, you are at a distinct disadvantage.  This is the way it should be because men have little control over their gonads and a firm grip on their wallets reminds them to stay true.  Unfortunately, females are now no longer penalized for divorce like men are, but instead financially encouraged to do so.  Hey, little judgment here.  If I had ovaries instead of testicles I think I would have cashed in on the racket myself.  Any behavior rewarded will be a growth industry.  For all you guys ( there are a few instances where females are penalized but it is still the exception proving the rule ), you are just going to have to suck up your punishment for needing to mate.  The FemiNazi’s, hating the very idea of a penis, have made sure all with said appendage suffer for their sins.

*

The system is unfair.  You need to get over it.  Divorce is hard enough.  You thought you were marrying your soul mate.  You thought you were investing in your life.  You thought you were going to raise your kids.  The only thing you are going to do is pay a very hefty ex-wife tax.  Your children will be used against you and turned against you.  Don’t waste any time railing against the system which you can’t change.  You have enough on your plate saying goodbye to everything else.  And you do have one thing going for you.  It might not seem like much now, the severe shock you are going through ( or will very soon.  I expect divorce’s will skyrocket as the economy dives.  If the wife can’t get a paycheck from you she will get you in jail to get welfare )-and make no mistake because outside a death this is the worse stress you’ll go through in a civilized society, but the rainbow at the end of this pot of crap is that you will be better off financially soon.  As strange as that seems.  Oh, you’ll have much less disposable income.  Granted.  But what you will have is complete control over your budget for the first time.  If you live smart, you’ll be in better straights financially than when you were married.  Take it from someone that’s been there.  The ex-bitch bled you dry and you had no idea because you spent every waking moment begging for the sex you never got enough of. 

*

It is just like being in the trees not seeing it is a forest.  Not until you walk away.  While you were married, you shared in the lifestyle your wife demanded ( and of course to be fair, we happily agreed to for our own selfish reasons ).  You stayed in the same nice apartment, drove the same nice car, watched the same nice cable TV package and ate the same yummy food.  So I don’t mean to imply it was all one sided.  My point is that if you had other interests in life, such as preparing for all that nice stuff to be taken away from you such as when the oil runs out or the economy is decimated by the greedy bankers, you had no means to do so.  You had bought into a lifestyle.  Either bartering sex ( and there is nothing wrong with that, nor with a female demanding control in exchange for sex.  This is the way things have always been ) or like most of us, bartering for the chance for sex.  Only after she left you can you see that there are other ways of living and if you now choose you can live frugally and have the means for prepping ( and, again, trust me.  You will find another wife.  I collect them, myself.  They become more accommodating with age ).  Do things right and you gain more freedom even as you lose money.  I call it a bargain.

END

14 comments:

  1. According to my Scots-Irish grandmother: a diet rich in garlic and onions and oatmeal will regulate your bowels and drive off future ex-wives. Just a word to the wise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think garlic is the cure all. Especially for a hermit who wants to be left along. But healthy!

      Delete
  2. Since there is no comments as of now, I guess your still venting. Drink plenty of water, mixed with a few cups of ginger tea and gobble some plain oatmeal Above all avoid acidic foods and drinks since your stomach is just a pink sack with a thin layer of mucous lining. Slainte agat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ginger, GAG. I want to stop puking.

      Delete
    2. Glad to see you're up and at 'em agin. I was worried you might have tried one of Cody Lundin's packrat recipes.

      Delete
    3. I think it was just a 36 hour bug.

      Delete
  3. hey!
    WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO POST MY LIFE'S STORY?????

    ARE YOU SCREWING MY EX???

    TOUGHT YOU AND I WERE FRIENDS.

    Now I wont have to pay you those $20.00 you been claiming, for that camera.

    friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude, it's ALL our lives story. Where's my $20!?!?

      Delete
  4. Dude - you iz funny! Great stuff and a whole lot of truth, we guys put up with a lotta shit, working our asses off to make the wife happy (or less bitchy). The single prepper has TONS of more options than married, especially if the other is not disposed to the discipline. Its sort of like religion - if your heart isn't into it, it really doesn't mean anything.

    I feel sorry for the ladies though - they seem intent on being pissed off about SOMETHING, they can't leave well enough alone, always a freaking crisis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always a crisis is just them keeping their skills current, to win at the Court Intrigue Game. Guys are always pissed, keeping the adreniline and hate going so ready for combat. The more I understand wives the less I hate them. Kinda scary.

      Delete
  5. Sir,
    You may not need a wife, but you sure could use a proofreader.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you my new Grammer Police, officer? Had those before and they are a pretty uptight bunch. My writting is in my very own "sitting around the porch BSing" conversational style. It will not conform to 100% correct English rules and regulations.

      Delete
  6. Jim lad, first things first, the feminazis don't hate the cock, their only problem is they don't have one, and as such no one else is allowed to have one. This Penis envy thing is a proper bitch.

    Secondly, the secret to a happy love life is perfectly simple. Find yourself a potential mate that is either an under 3 (in the 0 - 10 scale of tidiness) or an 8 or above. The way it works is this, a 3 or under, and they know they're fucking lucky to have you, so you can walk all over them.

    An 8 or over, and you're sure as fuck lucky to have them, so you treat them right. Thing is, most women fall in the 4 - 7 catagory, and as such, you both think you can do way better, which is why in my experience those relationships are doomed to failure.

    I mean, look at it this way, how many feminazis are over an 8? Erm... none that I can think of. OK, there's plenty of 3s and under, but think about it from their point of view, they see all those 6s and 7s without a man, and they think to themselves what chance do they have. Once they get a taste, it's a case of chain me to the kitchen sink big boy...

    No lads, don't get up, no need to thank me, I'll be here all week...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like how you think. As I always say, and the philosophy I've always followed, "Fat and ugly women need loving too". I didn't make that up, but it is wisdom for the ages. Just remember to treat them poorly to keep the insecurity going. And ladies, I'm not being rude. Gals appreciate being poked. We are performing a service.

      Delete