Friday, May 31, 2013

mickey the twat

MICKEY THE TWAT

Here at the Bison Ranch we don’t stand on formality. Once a vague hazy notion of conspiracy occurs to us we pronounce it feasible and plausible and don’t wait for the facts to catch up. This morning my boss is talking to me ( the sub lieutenant, first tier boss, not the assistant [ actually none at this time, a vacancy ] or the High Jefe Exalted Poo Baa ) and she mentioned a dry ice bomb at Disney California, set off by an employee. Now, of course the first thing I did is laugh my ass off. For about a year now I’ve been warming the boss of a Jihad Attack on Disney, not because it is guaranteed although certainly plausible ( the Feds would have to dig up another Muslim patsy ) but because the boss simply adores all things Disney. Her idea of paradise is staying a week at one of the parks. So, I feel it is my duty to haze and harass her about all things Disney. A dry ice chunk in a soda bottle ( or however they are made- as if I give two craps ) ain’t a airline into the Twin Towers, but it will do as a “I told ya so”. And I guess the authorities are simply not amused, what with bail being a million bucks. You endanger park attendance and the taxing authorities might lose money to bail out their pension funds.

*

But as far as I’m concerned, customers boycotting Disney is richly deserved. Disney Corporation is a humping twat. I don’t know if they are as bad as Wal-Mart- the mule molesters eyeglasses I bought eight years ago and just recently took out of storage to wear didn’t last but a couple of months before the frame thread stripped and the screw won’t stay in, necessitating a jerry rigged dental floss tie down- but I still hate them with a passion. I’ve griped and complained and caterwauled before on their rigging the copyright laws to give their original mouse another few decades of protection. Their politician whore Bono who sponsored the bill got his just desserts by bouncing off a tree and straight down into Hell where he belongs, but The House Of The Mouse evaded Karma as easy as a seven foot basketball player stepping over a paraplegic midget. We can only hope that this pathetic bomb scare ( as the Feds fall all over themselves looking stupider than their floppy lip immigrant leader, calling a metal pot and black powder a weapon of mass destruction [ but then, when you call a few wind gust A Super Storm, your communication credibility is on the wane as it is ] one is paralyzed in fear that dry ice will next be banned ) is a solid groin kick to this fuzzy twat. And as proof that synchronicity isn’t just a cool song, another example of Disney’s evil came to me just two days prior to the bomb ( well, it was the next morning but I was 24 hours behind on the news ).

*

The wife is on a two week vacation to her daughters. We’ll see next week if she actually comes home. So I’ve been really getting caught up on my reading. As such, I’m watching a few minutes of TV a night if that- mostly Jeopardy. Flipping through the channels I come across the five year old movie with John Travolta and Ray Liota, the one where a group of urban professionals takes a road trip on Harley motorcycles ( Wild Hogs? ). A poser bunch of bickers meets the real deal and conflict ensues. Okay, this is a feel good Family Film. I get that. I didn’t hate it when I first saw it. It was hokey, no big deal. But re-watching the ending, something really clicked with me that sat off my “asswhore alert”. They have the actor Fonda Jr. sighing dramatically over the antics of his son, “takes after his mother”, chortling and moving on as the Evil Bikers drive away and the town celebrates its victory. That just kind of struck me as dangerous propaganda. Here is Disney telling young kids, hey, don’t you worry your pretty little head about things. When Bad Men come along and threaten you, there will always be an older wiser authority figure to intercede in the nick of time and defuse any violent tendencies.

*

So, hey, boys and girls, don’t you worry none after the Apocalypse if zombie bikers pull into town. Uncle Sam will come talk to these miscreants and save the day! Just stick around and wait for help! And, hey, don’t you worry none if we send a few helpful mercenaries to your houses to take your guns! We promise we won’t leave you to protect yourselves with baseball bats ( but if we do, no worries! Just like in the movie, a determined and faithful collective armed with such items can also win the fight! ). Am I reading too much into this? It just seems like Disney went from stupid goofy tales to propaganda. No one was going to confuse a talking VW Bug or a giant mansion size slug that housed a doctor that Talked To The Animals as real life past age six or whatever. Heck, you had movies about killing your dog from Disney. Now, we get Father Figure Hero’s so far removed from reality it would make for a bureau from 1984. Given Disney’s past greed and hypocrisy ( they established an empire using public domain books from the Grimm brothers ) tell me they are somehow benefiting from this Big Brother Rim Job.

*

Okay, how about a few Kindle Book reviews?

“AR Survival Dude” by Culex Pipiens. Started out decent and just started getting worse and worse and veered into unbelievable. It was only a buck, but I’d be hard pressed to give it even three stars. Mistaken ID leads a man on the run from the feds.

“Rudy’s Preparedness Shop” and “The Hermit” by Jerry Young. Both three stars. Solid pulp fiction apocalypse tales not to be taken too seriously. A fun break from the norm. Still helpful at times, but also can veer into tedious and/or implausible. “Shop” was fun, a lot about a guy running a survival store before the disaster. “Hermit” was an exercise in how someone with near unlimited funds could prep.

“Terms Of Enlistment” by Marko Kloos and “Poor Man’s Fight” by Elliot Kay. Both military sci-fi in the vein of Heinlein’s “Starship Troopers”. I really loved both and would give each four stars ( don’t expect any prepper stuff here, just solid regular entertainment ), although my favorite was “Terms”.

“The Bracken Anthology” by Matthew Bracken of “Enemies Foreign And Domestic” fame. Essays on things of interest to Patriots and Militiamen. One essay alone, “Trapping Feral Pigs And Other Parables”, was worth the whopping one dollar price. He points out the danger of starving crowds better than I ever did. Four stars.

END

All of my links and information:
http://jamesmdakin.blogspot.com/2013/05/info-page.html

8 comments:

  1. Not that I would know anything about it but DisneyWorld pays better then the average central FLA resort pit. Guards working for 15 years or more there get around $19 an hour. After giving the pay steps back to the company back in the late '90s, Disnay Security nowadays gets around $11. I was only making $10 carrying a gun in Orlando...

    Disney saves a ton of payroll through their College Program. Multitudes of college chicks...

    Disney part of the PTB? Sure, why not? If it wasn't them, it be someone else.

    Best way to buy glasses is via internet. Cheap. Sorry JIm, Wal-mart ain't cheap anymore.

    I also got “The Bracken Anthology” by Matthew Bracken! Lots of good plastic uber-carbine tips!!! :p

    Jerry Young's stories are usually worth the price of admission.

    Thanks for the quick K-book reviews. I hear the The Remaining series are rather good.

    Unable to ID myself because the Mouse is always watching... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't understand why some of these security guards think $11 an hour is worth the risk of armed robbery. Damn corporations are asswhoring bastards who will kill you as soon as look at you.

      Delete
  2. Jim...

    The last three articles were total crap.

    Did you go back on your medication... or did you stop taking it?

    Look man, I know it's free. I give you an A for hanging in there and pounding on those keys.

    Quality (or at least clarity of thought with no rambling) not quantity.

    Try this, next article, write five thought provoking sentences, and no more. Not one word!

    You Know Who

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got one thought provocing sentance for you: Where's my Gott Damn $20?

      Delete
  3. zennioptical.com for glasses. My $10 glasses are still going strong after several years. You can also afford several spares at their prices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last time I checked it seemed they dropped the "do it yourself" order from the info on your last perscription and wanted a real optomitrists not now ( up to date ). I could be wrong, the web site was hard to navigate and I was in a hurry.

      Delete
  4. James, I'm sorry you didn't enjoy AR Survival Dude. Was there anything in particular that you felt really pushed it into the unbelievable arena?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, it has been too long for me to really remember. It was just that rather than ONE thing, it was one new thing after another that piled up in the "COME ON, REALLY!!!!" column. Like I said, it started out great, something differant. It just fell flat after that.

      Delete