Thursday, May 30, 2013

INFO PAGE

INFO PAGE

NEW Bison Blog CD For Sale
I've got an actual professional to achieve and format all the old blog on a CD-ROM. It turned out really nice- much nicer to read than online. It does cost $5 plus shipping, figure another $4 or so, which might be a bit on the higher side. But I think I'm worth it. That isn't too much to ask for over five years of work and nearly two million words of pure brilliance. Here is the link to order:
http://kunaki.com/sales.asp?PID=PX00KX7Z1I
*
Please support Bison by buying through the Amazon graphics above and to the right of each article. You can purchase anything, not just the linked item. Enter Amazon through my item link and then go to whatever other item you desire. As long as you don’t leave Amazon until after the order is placed, I get credit for your purchase. Thank you.
*

Contact Information, Links To OthersSurvival Basics, My Newsletter Book, Frugal Survival Book, Life After Collapse Book, Post-Apoc Movies, ( free ) Improvised Munitions Book, ( NOW FREE!!! Free, I tells ya! ) My Other Free Books,
Homesteading For $3k Book, Top 20 Survivalist Fiction, Land In Elko, Blog Book, Lord Bison
*
If my Blogger page ever goes down, I will start to post at my regular web site:
www.BisonPress.com
*
My books on PDF available at
http://www.lulu.com/shop/search.ep?keyWords=james++dakin&sorter=relevance-desc
*
By the by, all my writing is copyrighted. For the obtuse out there.

 

1 comment:

  1. Interesting timing. Just the other day I was researching how to make gun powder as part of my "I must be able to do everything myself" strategy when I realized I AM NOT A CHEMIST. If it comes down to it I may have to try to figure it out but I'm much more likely to barter for it from someone who has or learn to shoot my bow a little better. I'm never going to be able to make gun powder, gasoline, battery acid or any of the other chemical concoctions that you read about in post apoc novels. Thanks for once again making me feel better about my incompetence.

    -Novice

    ReplyDelete