Tuesday, May 28, 2013

flea 2


FLEA 2

My point in yesterday’s article was that federal gun laws dating back seventy or eighty years were clearly unconstitutional.  Any agent of said government simply doesn’t have the excuse that “the current administration is out of control”, or “it is just a few bad apples”.  If you become a FLEA, you are buying into a near century long illegal occupying force concept.  And I’m not just talking about guns.  Nearly everything they do is NOT a power granted in the Constitution.  It all started out so innocently.  The good old days when votes were gathered ( nefariously, to be sure, but at least gathered ) to pass a bad law.  Nowadays, there simply isn’t enough time to enrich the bankers before the economy collapses- the President simply says “screw you, bitchez” to everyone else and does as he pleases.  I’m often more confused than usual when no one makes an issue of it when the Attorney General ( again, just as with Hilary, we say “anyone but Reno” and our wish comes back to bite our ass ) holds a press conference and explains how they decided to start detaining/assassinating American citizens without trial.  He wasn’t asking permission, he was justifying the decision.  Your mind has already been made up, they are just putting spin on it.

*

They started under the radar, the income tax ONLY for the rich.  They made booze illegal.  No one seemed to care much, since nobody in the country had to go without, having a still, and everybody in town knew a friend of a friend that owned a speakeasy.  Telephone taxes ( only the rich owned a phone, and by gum it was for a good cause- Imperial Outreach to our little brown buddies in the tropics! ).  Of course, the Depression the bankers caused was the greatest opportunity to beshat the Constitution and crippled hump FDR is now worshiped for spreading his crippled wrinkly ass cheeks to the bankers.  Sorry, I’ll try not to get off track.  In the beginning, either only the rich saw any change, or the change was in grey territory.  By sneaking in under the ninth and tenth Amendment, the Feds started the water boiling under the frog. 

*

And this also where I draw the line with LEO’s.  At the local levels, they largely abide by Constitutional principles in that those powers not delegated to the federal government are reserved for the states and the people.  By and large, you could make a case at the state or county level for making booze or drugs illegal, as long as the people voted it in and no Amendment of the Bill Of Rights was violated ( yes, ENFORCING the ban on drugs involves violated rights.  I’m merely talking of the initial ban ).  That would open the issue of states banning interstate commerce when the substances are kept out, but that probably isn’t a huge issue.  If you are a local LEO, sure, you are somewhat enforcing tyrannical laws.  But it ain’t nothing compared to the feds, and most likely you are doing more good than harm ( in some states like California, you are violating some Amendments like the Second directly, enforcing those laws, but I think the general rule applies ).  The book I was so down on yesterday treated FLEAs like LEOs.  I see a huge difference.

END

NEW Bison Blog CD For Sale
I've got an actual professional to achieve and format all the old blog on a CD-ROM. It turned out really nice- much nicer to read than online. It does cost $5 plus shipping, figure another $4 or so, which might be a bit on the higher side. But I think I'm worth it. That isn't too much to ask for over five years of work and nearly two million words of pure brilliance. Here is the link to order:
http://kunaki.com/sales.asp?PID=PX00KX7Z1I
*
Please support Bison by buying through the Amazon graphics above and to the right of each article. You can purchase anything, not just the linked item. Enter Amazon through my item link and then go to whatever other item you desire. As long as you don’t leave Amazon until after the order is placed, I get credit for your purchase. Thank you.
*
Amazon "Frugal Survivalist" for those who can’t access the graphic links.
*








Improvised Munitions Book, ( NOW FREE!!! Free, I tells ya! )







*

If my Blogger page ever goes down, I will start to post at my regular web site:


*

My books available at


*

Kindle Survivalist Books


*

By the by, all my writing is copyrighted. For the obtuse out there.

 

6 comments:

  1. jim a comment on last fridays post of returned food. If i gave my kids a box with 5lb flour 5lb corn meal a bottle of cooking oil 5lb of pintos 5 of rice 2 canned hams 3 cans chicken a head of cabbage and2 lb of carrots.I would get dumb looks and asked for a can opener all they would know was the ham and chicken was food.People do not know how to cook!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean, I get that. My son used to call me up, no food in the house! After an inventory list which wasn't as comprehensive as the one you just gave, I'd try to talk him into making nuke bread ( the white version is actually more edible than the wheat ). No dice, too much work or it sounded gross. But surely, someone out there you know once heard how a friggin pancake was made before they came out of the freezer? Well, maybie I DON'T really get it. I don't know, just hold on to the food and figure it out later when you need to?

      Delete
  2. ::rubs his nipples::

    Ooh, yessssss. Ohhhhhh.
    I'm coming for your enfield, jimmy. Got an erection right now just thinking about trampling all over the second amendment. I'm going to grab that gun and then I'm going to grab mine!
    ::rubs the bulge in his pants::

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to see someone else as excited about ther Enfield as me!

      Delete
  3. Nice rant, Jim. Makes me want to move somewhere in the middle of no-where, that has shallow depth wells (west of Big Muddy), hardly no people and less FEDS...and cold nights for snuggling. ;)

    Gil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Generally here at Shit Weather Gentral the only feds you see are firefighters. Well, and wanna-be goosesteppers at the airpot. And, still in the 30's here in the morning. Not complaining about that, beats the heat. It's the damn rain and clouds that piss me off. How can I suicide by radiation without plenty of sun?

      Delete