Wednesday, May 29, 2013

evil pig humpers


EVIL PIG HUMPERS

Okay, I’m back.  I gave it the old college try and I’m not happy at all with half size articles.  Now, I know, you know and Ross Perot knows that I don’t actually ever have a thousand words worth of anything to say.  A lot is fluff.  A lot is meandering mental madness.  But it does have a purpose which is to allow a bit of free association in and sometimes a course but serviceable peal emerges from my irritable grain of sand.  I think I write better when I write at my regular length, and halving that just serves up a pale imitation.  I knew this already of course, but that’s what happens when I second guess my greatness.  And of course that means my half-assed magazine idea AGAIN goes down in flames.  Not that I had a lot of affection invested into the concept, it was a passing fancy.  Getting all grade school capitalistic on you, rather than stay the course which worked well enough these many years.  I’ll just do as before, compiling all my blog chapters into a book.  I have been thinking on reducing all my books down in price to a buck.  My reasoning being that a lot I’m putting into book form ( well, booklet form anyway ) now is updated information from my older books.  If I keep charging too much for them I’m going to piss off readers with charges of greed and unworthy business practices.

*

I don’t want anyone to think differently, because I really hate the evil pig humper Obammy.  As bad as Clinton was disgracing the office of the Presidency, this clown is ten times worse.  As homely as some of the First Ladies were, his bulldog bitch is much worse.  But I can’t let that effect my judgment.  Republican Presidents were nearly as bad, and other Democrat leaders were far worse.  Today I’d like to compare Obammy to the crippled monkey molester FDR to show that, really, we don’t have a heck of a lot to complain about.  And that is a good thing, the President no longer having as bad of an impact on the citizens as they used to ( of course, you know I don’t believe the man himself is in charge, but rather his central banker controllers.  When I point to the President, take that as shorthand for “the bankers puppet” ).  FDR confiscated gold.  The worst that has happened now is if you are dumb enough to buy gold on a credit card, it MIGHT one day disappear into the maw of the government ( each coin going to pay about one tenth of a second of spending ).  After he confiscated gold, he immediately devalued the dollar 40%.  Obammy doubled the deficit, sure, but what of it?  Before, a few simple humps were able to latch on to the illusion that we might one day pay off the national debt, reduce taxes and the size of government.  Deluded dreamers, sending money to Beck or Rush.  Now, with Obammy handing over the reins to the central bank, no longer even pretending to be in charge of money creation, we ARE fast tracked to the collapse economically.  But on an individual basis, you haven’t been 40% humped. 

*

Because Obammy continued the course from Bush on ethanol ( one thing that really peeves me about every single President, even my beloved Ronald Reagan, is their refusal to undo the evil of previous rulers.  Sure, Reagan allowed mail order ammo, and Bush let the assault weapons ban sunset without a fuss, but in general they never try to fix past debacles ), food prices keep going up.  And the price of oil puts additional pressure on those items.  But given a general deflation in discretionary spending items, outside of food the last five years haven’t seem much in the way of retail inflation.  Resource depletion is a factor, official money monkeyshines not so much ( not to say it won’t bite us on the ass one day ).  FDR was responsible for some really evil activities such as concentration camps, communist conspiracies, explosive government expansion and false flag attacks.  Obammy hasn’t done any of these things.  Now, I’m not comparing the California Japanese internment camps to German Jew Ovens, Japanese biological weapon experimental camps, Japanese “pleasure camps” or Soviet Gulags ( nor, even, British death camps for Boer civilian non-combatants ).  Sure, the Japs lost all their private property and it was an insanely un-Constitutional activity, but at least they weren’t killed or mistreated.  But they were STILL concentration camps, different in outcome if not intent.  Obammy is a dean of a clown college where two monkeys humping the same football is the BEST that happens.  Be thankful they aren’t actually competent.

*

Stalin, who as bad as he might have been at least had quite a bit of fashion sense with that beautiful soup strainer of his, had quite the toadying obsequious fanboy in FDR.  I can bet my last donut FDR fell all over himself to satisfy any requests the glorious communist king had, to include heaving himself out of his wheelchair and pushing down his trousers, begging anal penetration.  Of course, Stalin had better tastes than that and of course didn’t want sloppy seconds from the central bankers.  Obammy, despite the cartoonish bowing to foreign nobility, is nobodies toady except his financial backers.  The bowing act wasn’t anything other than a mental deficient unsure of what the hell he was doing.  And where was the worst of the government expansion?  During the Bush years.  Oh, the IRS gets a lot more agents to hunt down and execute any without the new universal “insurance” tax, but both were pikers compared to FDR who expanded the evil empire several hundred’s percent.  And don’t even get me started with false flags.  The 9/11 attack was a few agent provocateurs and a few hundred pounds of C4 ( and Bush, not Obammy ).  The American public dumber than dirt was what made that possible.  FDR had to goad a foreign nation into attack.  A lot harder to work.  All in all, we got nothing, nothing in comparison to what the people got eighty years ago.  Obammy is a clown, and not even an evil one other than in intent rather than practice.

END

NEW Bison Blog CD For Sale
I've got an actual professional to achieve and format all the old blog on a CD-ROM. It turned out really nice- much nicer to read than online. It does cost $5 plus shipping, figure another $4 or so, which might be a bit on the higher side. But I think I'm worth it. That isn't too much to ask for over five years of work and nearly two million words of pure brilliance. Here is the link to order:
http://kunaki.com/sales.asp?PID=PX00KX7Z1I
*
Please support Bison by buying through the Amazon graphics above and to the right of each article. You can purchase anything, not just the linked item. Enter Amazon through my item link and then go to whatever other item you desire. As long as you don’t leave Amazon until after the order is placed, I get credit for your purchase. Thank you.
*
Amazon "Frugal Survivalist" for those who can’t access the graphic links.
*








Improvised Munitions Book, ( NOW FREE!!! Free, I tells ya! )







*

If my Blogger page ever goes down, I will start to post at my regular web site:


*

My books available at


*

Kindle Survivalist Books


*

By the by, all my writing is copyrighted. For the obtuse out there.

 

5 comments:

  1. At the gun show, when I can't any sales, i raise my price instead of lowering it, using reverse psychology to make my stuff seem special.Works about half the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, a Full Sized Lord Jim Rant! Wanna point out that "W" did say he would sign an extention to the assault ban if Congress would manage to put the bill on his desk. Verily!

    Just finished working my first offical full-time week at the Mouse. With the extra money I celebrated and purchased the bestest plastic carbine skills book at Amazon, courtesy of Jim's hotlinks... bitter ain't it Jim? (Please fail to inform the minions of my other purchases; "toys", lubes, etc. Thanks in advance!)

    Don't forget when comparing Evil Clowns Obama and FDR that the American people were a bit more
    aware back then. We don't need a super Evil Clown nowadays. A mediocre people get a mediocre Evil Clown.

    Gil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the sheep trap was suppossed to be the secret?

      Delete
  3. Free Amazon K-Book!!!!

    Bug Out Bag Practical Guide (Through a Prepper Fiction Survivalist Story): An L.A. Asteroid Impact

    Gil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellant! I downloaded it. The title is longer than the book, but it shall serve as a fun time adventure story. I repriced all my K-books to 99cents so all you butt picking minions get on that soonest. Actually, wait until the start of next month so I can tell the differance between sales.

      Delete