Wednesday, March 27, 2013

going commando


GOING COMMANDO
Once again the world rushes to the brink, the poster boy this time Cyprus citizens standing agog in front of empty ATM’s rather than Americans numbly staring at a home that just lost half its value and put them underwater, and the usual suspects firmly in the bankers pockets such as Rush Limbaugh help erect a distraction by blathering on and on about the current Make Believe problem of Gay Rights.  Now, I don’t honestly care if some guy wants to bite a pillow to keep from screaming out in ecstasy as his partner pounds him up the ass.  More power to them, just be kind and avoid the rest of us when you get AIDS.  And if two gals want to slip and slid over each other’s tuna tacos or strap on ringed dildos, that’s cool too ( as long as they are both ugly, otherwise that’s kind of like stealing from the male species ).  But for humps sake, would you please shut the crap up about your “rights”.  We don’t jail homos anymore, and we gave them their very own disease, so I don’t know what else they could possibly want.  And, really, it is just about lining up at the trough for extra money, anyway.  Stop embarrassing yourselves.  Money ain’t going to be worth spit very shortly here anyway.  Come the collapse you can then band up and form Rainbow Communities, sending out your Gay Boy Brigades to steal children from other villages so you then settle the ultimate question of whether gay is hereditary or environmental ( if you truly love something, set them free.  If they come back they got the gay virus.  Otherwise, sorry, its genetic ).

*

And, speaking of anal leakage after gay sex, let’s talk about Going Commando.  I don’t know who first came up with the saying, but obviously it righteously kicks ass.  One assumes it refers to taking brave risks by not wearing underwear, hence acting as if one were a commando.  Going Commando is one of those nice benefits of having an Oil Age.  When you can easily buy a spare pair of jeans for about an hour’s wages, and when it is easy as pie to wash clothes every day, one can remain a bit casual on the matter of human waste products being impregnated into the fabric of one’s clothing.  Hey, I’m not just talking about older guys blowing out microscopic particles of fecal matter if they pass gas in too violent of a manner.  You young folk also tend to dribble after urination, even if the volume is less.  And even when you are young and your sphincter hasn’t been ravaged by the sands of time, you still have to worry about partial to full diarrhea when you get sick.  Which will happen a lot more once there is no refrigeration,  no doctors, plagues coming to a town near you and a bunch of people with immune systems weakened by famine.  I don’t think you can afford to ignore the fact you need to stockpile a lot of underwear.  Think of it as your first defense in sanitation.  Not that I can ever image Going Commando.  I like my junk too much to risk a zipper malfunction.  But you never know, some damn fool out there might be thinking of doing without undergarments so he can afford to buy one more AR-15 magazine before they are banned.

*

So I guess that means we have to talk about acting like tomorrow is the first day of the apocalypse.  For people in Cyprus, it is.  Greek citizens have been living in a full blown dystopia for years now.  Yet here we are, ignoring the danger every day as we keep saving up for #10 cans of freeze dried beef testicle and semi-auto carbines whose rounds cost near two bucks each, if you can find them.  Buy the minimums, better than nothings, first.  Then you can get fancy if time allows.  If you are unarmed, I would march right on down and buy a single shot shotgun.  Twenty gauge if the 12 gauge ammo is scarce.  Buy the crap out of the ammo.  Being plastic rather than brass, you should find them available.  Take a credit card cash advance if you have to ( don’t buy direct on the card, as you don’t want your creditor to know about physical assets they can try to get back ).  $250 should get the gun and all the ammo you need for a very long time.  Still need food and don’t want to mess with whole wheat?  $200 buys a year’s worth of white flour and white rice ( no, it isn’t tasty or nutritious.  But it will provide a baseline of calories which can be supplemented by trapping rodents and collecting wild plants ).  Another $50 buys you a water filter element through the mail.  Boom!  $500 and you can survive.  Better the money in those supplies ( which you can always barter later at a profit ) than waiting in the bank to disappear.

*

A bit of help?  Can anyone give me advice on patching wool sweaters?  Do I need knitting?  Crocheting?  Something else?  I’d like a basic book and the needed needles or what have you, to stock.  Once I need the skill I can use an old sweater for material and one winter I’ll learn how.

*

I started the Kindle survivalist fiction book review.  Go to:


I’ve got two reviews waiting for you.  I also ordered four more K-books, including the two Apocalypse Law sequels.  I loved the first one ( on paper ) so it was nice to have the next two for a total of $8 on Kindle.  I needed a big batch of escapist survival fiction to dive into.  The non-fiction stacks awaiting me just weren’t firing my imagination.  Nothing new or exciting, really.  I couldn’t even get into the black powder industry books.  After a vacation with fiction, that should change.  All for today.

END
NEW Bison Blog CD For Sale
I've got an actual professional to achieve and format all the old blog on a CD-ROM. It turned out really nice- much nicer to read than online. It does cost $10 plus shipping, figure another $4 or so, which might be a bit on the higher side. But I think I'm worth it. My cut will be about $5. That isn't too much to ask for over five years of work and nearly two million words of pure brilliance. Here is the link to order:
http://kunaki.com/sales.asp?PID=PX00KX7Z1I
*
Please support Bison by buying through the Amazon graphics above and to the right of each article. You can purchase anything, not just the linked item. Enter Amazon through my item link and then go to whatever other item you desire. As long as you don’t leave Amazon until after the order is placed, I get credit for your purchase. Thank you.
*
Amazon "Frugal Survivalist" for those who can’t access the graphic links.
*
Improvised Munitions Book, ( NOW FREE!!! Free, I tells ya! )
*
If my Blogger page ever goes down, I will start to post at my regular web site:
*
My books available at
*
Kindle Survivalist Books
*
By the by, all my writing is copyrighted. For the obtuse out there.
 

 

21 comments:

  1. The gay rights movement is annoying.You can't escape their drama queen antics. Don't know if it's genes or enviroment and I really don't care about that debate.Playing with poop is just plain weird, never shake a gay man's hand.

    Stock dark colored underwear.

    Good advice on the preps.

    Reparing wool sweaters. Well, there's a very nifty thing that you can use, it's called a search engine. A popular search engine is called google. Go to google and type "wool sweater repair" then you will see the search results and you can click on a link that will take you to a website that will provide all the information that you will ever need about repairing wool sweaters. Hope this helps. LOL!

    Just kidding you. All you need is a yarn needle and wool. I've watched my wife do it, she weaves the yarn in somehow.

    I used google to find these gems:

    http://www.ehow.com/how_8117625_fix-hole-wool-sweater.html

    http://www.ehow.com/how_648_darn-sock.html


    How about an article on the big picture? We sort of disagree on the cause of the collapse. I have the impression you blame resource depletion for our woes. I think the PTB are evil and there isn't a resource problem yet. An article on the subject would be appreciated.

    JW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because you helped a brother out with the yarn, I'll most definately consider it.

      Delete
  2. How to Repair a Knitted Sweater | eHow.com
    When you take all the time and effort required to knit a sweater, it can be heartbreaking if something happens to damage that sweater. If you saved some leftover yarn ...
    www.ehow.com/how_8638491_repair-knitted-sweater.html - Cached
    More results from ehow.com »
    How to Repair a Hole in a Sweater or Knit Garment - Yahoo ...
    How to Repair a Hole in a Sweater or Knit Garment ... Free Knitted Vintage Women's Sweater Patterns; Woman's Weave Stops Bullet in Kansas City, Missouri;
    voices.yahoo.com/how-repair-hole-sweater-knit-garment... - Cached
    Knitwear Doctor
    KNITWEAR REPAIR So you pulled out your favorite sweater or knitted garment and you see the holes you don’t remember being there ...
    www.knitweardoctor.com/services.php?service=repair - Cached

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vlad. Always helpful. One of my original loyal minions. Keep staying safe, you crustly old bastard.

      Delete
  3. Nightshift here....Jim, You have been amazing the past couple days. I was a couple days behind. A recap, yes, 22 lr is great. I had about 6k and my dad gave me another 8k. Its older but I use that for practice and less serious uses. Love the Mosin Nagants, a full powered rifle. I have a 91 and two M44s. I bought ammo for them at the right time. Over 100o rounds.

    Dont keep cash in the bank. I keep just enough to cover bills but every payday I pull out excess. Keep cash at home, have storage food, and everything else Lord Jim preaches to us humble minions. He has the right idea.

    Jim I looks like I will be getting rid of the trophy wife, at least till the collapse when she comes crawling back. Her choice, but I hope to soon start construction on my 800 sq ft palace.....zoning minimum but I can live with it. Or stay in the single wide.

    Keep up the great posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would think that with your more secure job you would be a catch to keep. Ah, well. Bitches.

      Delete
  4. Jim i think you would like the book collapse by richard stephenson was a fun read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. jim

    my son works in a factory that takes small strand wire and makes the wire for homes buisness and industry up to 4 inch wire . they have since the sandy thing in ny new jersy been working 14 hr days 6 days a week. he said they are using 40 tons of copper wire a week.. shipping directly to new jersy..he said they are behind cause the supply shipments are not keeping up with the out going product.. maybe that might have something to due with the copper brass shortage

    denny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If true, those Gott Damned Yankees are screwing us again. Can't they just strip all the ghettos in Camden and such for useable wire? Why use new, scarce stuff? Greedy humps.

      Delete
    2. Jim, use old wire? You know better; the only ones who use old wire are people like us who read crap like your blog or Backwoodsman.

      Delete
    3. It's a shame, because all you'd have to do is pay crackheads to salvage it for you. That would be cheaper than buying new, even with labor involved.

      Delete
  6. I think that Germany asking and getting some of their gold back is tied into Cyprus.

    Germany is getting all it's gold back from France, which no one fears, and is leaving the German gold in the UK. Shows who's boss...Gonna take 7 years to get a small amount from the US.

    I think there was a backstage agreement allowing Germany to push on Cyprus. It's my understanding The Bernack isn't too pleased with the goings-on there. But he allowed it/didn't stop it or ship over a few billion to Cyprus.

    The Russian money is already gone. The theory of the EU wanting to close all the hazy banking areas doesn't fly.

    I think Cyprus is the start of binding the south closer to Germany. This war will be with money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting. I wonder how little central bank gold there really is ( I'd wager China being the exception ).

      Delete
  7. "If you are unarmed, I would march right on down and buy a single shot shotgun."

    In a worst case scenario in which you are unable to legally purchase or otherwise acquire a firearm, "The Poor Man's Jame's Bond" by Kurt Saxon includes a section on a simple home made shotgun, as well as a handgun. I'm sure that there are other publications out there, as well as all sorts of online "how to" guides, but I would cover your tracks before typing this in to a search engine. It should go without saying that such a gun should be mounted to a bench and test fired before actual use. But the best part of all is no paper trail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe they are called "slam-bangs". But for the love of god, buy a real, safe shotgun. Use the plumbing pipe gun for a worse case back-up.

      Delete
    2. Yes, Saxon also wrote an article detailing how to make the "Slam Bang", but the version in TPMJB is a full size version.

      But yes, agreed, better to have the real mccoy, than a home built. This would be a last resort back up.

      Delete
    3. I could have sworn it was also on his videos. I could be wrong, its been twenty years.

      Delete
  8. On underwear issue: the humble loincloth dude - its an option that will make a comeback if shtf.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't the loinclothe more, well, clothey? Underwear uses less material and currently cheap. Clothe will skyrocket in price as cotton competes for farmland.

    ReplyDelete

  10. Friday, July 22, 2005 7:00 AM
    From:
    "Bison survivalist newsletter"

    Add sender to Contacts
    To:
    strelok60@yahoo.com

    We have received your subscription confirmation!
    strelok60@yahoo.com is now subscribed to:
    Bison survivalist newsletter
    (weekly newsletter of all things for the self
    sufficient and paranoid)

    If you ever wish to unsubscribe, please send a
    blank e-mail to remove@bison.tridentlist.com or visit www.bison.tridentlist.com/remove.aspx.

    If you believe you received this e-mail in
    error, please contact us on admin@bison.tridentlist.com

    ReplyDelete