Tuesday, March 26, 2013

cyprus level paranoia


CYPRUS LEVEL PARANOID

Once again lurking at Zero Hedge, I’m amazed at the level of analysis pertaining to Cyprus.  Evidently they are now in their second week of a bank holiday which is officially going to end this Thursday.  Of course, officially the bank customers were also told they would never be screwed.  We see how well that worked out.  Since I got tired of the debate over whether the ammo shortage was caused by ore availability, I will go back to whence I came, the Cyprus bank scare.  If Zero Hedge is worried about it, I’m worried about it.  They seem to be able to tell the difference between a rainstorm and someone pissing on their leg, so I don’t mind using them as one of my barometers ( another barometer is how happy I am.  Back at the start of the global financial meltdown I was deliriously happy with any news I came across that verified how humped we were.  That was what I always referred to as “Happy Financial News”.  I know it is perverse, but even though I know I’ll die I’m still happy that all the hump-tards out there that caused this mess and profited off my misery are going to suffer terribly.  Hell, just to see the Handmaiden Of Lucifer reduced to selling her AIDS ridden anal orifice in exchange for cigarettes and spare pocket change would be enough news for me to die happy with ). 

*

So, I’m happy enough to go along with Zero Hedge if they warn that the banks will start freezing our accounts ( even if Cyprus officials didn’t actually enact a tax, they did declare that bank holiday and limited ATM withdrawals to about a $100 a day.  How do they pay for rent, groceries or meds? ).  Yet, that wasn’t what actually decided me.  The news that New Zealand of all places is talking about the same sort of tax on bank savings got my alarm bells ringing.  It is one thing if some Podunk country like Greece goes toes up over financial derivative BS, but New Zealand?  Right now, about the only happy news globally on the economic front are from resource rich countries ( other than oil, and that is only because of decades of squandering the wealth and building up a welfare state which combined with overpopulation and Peak Oil spells trouble ).  Canada has resources up the wazoo ( you would think Canada could produce a large population, what with six month winters and a lot of fooling around under the covers to stay warm, but evidently lack of sunshine or extreme cold has an effect of fertility ).  Australia is supplying China with ore and coal ( and probably wheat on good Less Drought years ), Brazil is farming for a lot of other nations, etc.  You would think New Zealand would have a growth industry as heating oil gets more expensive and they can supply wool for sweaters.  Plus, all that mutton could go to Jack In The Box for their hamburger meat.

*

If NZ is in such dire straits that they are contemplating humping their citizens saving accounts, is their hope for the rest of us idiots?  I don’t believe that the US is the world’s breadbasket anymore.  Not with half our corn going to fuel and most of our produce coming from Latin America ( even with fracking, our domestic energy supplies only one third our needs.  The rest is imported, and anyone who tells you we are almost energy self-sufficient is a flaming retard ), and certainly not if you add another 5% to our population, minimum, to account for illegal immigrants.  We have nothing to offer to the world other than the threat of nuclear war.  All things being equal, we should fail long before New Zealand.  I would say that I guarantee that your saving account will be looted, soon, but then we might get into another week long debate between the Righteously Paranoid and the Pathetic Business As Usual Optimistic Yuppie Survivalists ( notice how if you disagree with me you are now a Yuppie Scum Survivalist? ).  Let’s just say, officially, that I’ll be mighty surprised if that mule member masticating Kenyan  dictator Obammy doesn’t hump us with some special bank fee or tax or some damn thing.  Hey, I know I was caught way off guard with the rimfire supply, merely thinking it was corporate incompetence.  Which isn’t like me, as I try to stay paranoid 100% of the time.  Hell, I hurried to build the Bison Pit of Doom, just on the off chance there would be a timber supply disruption.  But aren’t we being warned in in no uncertain terms?

*

Can it get more obvious?  Every day that goes by, more and more countries are toying with the idea of taxing captive savings accounts.  And the US, home of the most evil scumbag of whores, the Federal reserve Bank, the foul ancient offspring of Lucifer and a gay Rothschild family member, will most assuredly be among those nations whose public gets screwed.  Whatever money you have in the bank, either take it out or gamble with it being “bank holidayed”, “Cyprus Screwed” or “disappeared”.  Start your own bank run now, or forever hold your peace.  When the landlord or the tax collector come around, or the pills keeping your syphilis under control needs refilling, and you are gazing at a closed sign on your ATM, don’t forget to have an excuse handy as to why you still trusted the bankers.  Like, “but, I thought we could kick the can down the road a few more years”.  Or, “Uncle Obammy said my account was insured”.  Har, har, humpity har.  Paranoia is not an option folks!  It is required to survive.

END  

NEW Bison Blog CD For Sale
I've got an actual professional to achieve and format all the old blog on a CD-ROM. It turned out really nice- much nicer to read than online. It does cost $10 plus shipping, figure another $4 or so, which might be a bit on the higher side. But I think I'm worth it. My cut will be about $5. That isn't too much to ask for over five years of work and nearly two million words of pure brilliance. Here is the link to order:
http://kunaki.com/sales.asp?PID=PX00KX7Z1I
*
Please support Bison by buying through the Amazon graphics above and to the right of each article. You can purchase anything, not just the linked item. Enter Amazon through my item link and then go to whatever other item you desire. As long as you don’t leave Amazon until after the order is placed, I get credit for your purchase. Thank you.
*
Amazon "Frugal Survivalist" for those who can’t access the graphic links.
*








Improvised Munitions Book, ( NOW FREE!!! Free, I tells ya! )







*

If my Blogger page ever goes down, I will start to post at my regular web site:


*

My books available at


*

Kindle Survivalist Books


*

By the by, all my writing is copyrighted. For the obtuse out there.

 

6 comments:

  1. Survivalist indeed ! Been at it for bout thirty five years or there abouts lol

    Yuppie scum ? NEVAR !!!

    I'd rather eat your skid mark week old undies than be any form of Yuppie scum.

    You were late to the game on 22, don't wait too late for that compound set-up also. Just food for thought James. Though I know your magnificent brain of mush is full to overflowing with many JIT things to do. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And, really, some of my week old underwear isn't REALLy bad.

      Delete
  2. Well, I still have around 10k round rimfire. I was just late maximizing the stash. Still have an adequate one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good deal, I'm around the same meself. Not near nuff but more than sum...

      Delete
  3. http://www.ideaslaboratory.com/2013/03/25/robert-a-manning-methane-hydrates-a-second-gas-revolution/

    -DSM

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Paranoia is not an option folks! It is required to survive." Wow, another quotable. I told you many years ago you should collect all your quotables and publish a book. Bison's Best could be the title.

    Keep up the good work. You will not be 100 percent right about the future, however I feel you will be more right than wrong.

    Let's see what happens in Italy, Spain and Portugal.

    Jack Schitte

    ReplyDelete