Wednesday, January 2, 2013

bitches and ho's

BITCHES AND HOS
I’m honestly confused why everyone thinks I have a bad attitude towards women.  I like women in small doses ( at dinner and at bedtime-yuk, yuk  ).  Look, all I’m doing is acting angry that women have attempted to change thousands of years of human nature.  You aren’t angry?  I was just like you years ago.  Yes, dear.  Anything you say, dear.  Please lower your drawers just a few more inches so I can fasten my lips more firmly to your large flabby ass cheeks and create a better suction, dear.  May I take a crap now, dear?  How high would you like me to jump, dear?  And guess what?  I never got laid.  What the hell is the point in being your wives Toby if it doesn’t even lead to more, or for that matter, any, sex?  Relations between the sexes has been pretty straightforward for all of recorded history.  Women had what men wanted.  Men could tell themselves they were in control, superior physical strength, the means of providing food for the family unit, but in the end the ladies called the shots because 99.9% of men ( the other percentage are clearly evolutionary freaks ) have two brains and the little one ALWAYS gets the final vote.  So we were perfectly happy to charge into battle or run after a really big and dangerous animal because, besides really being fun if we survived, at the end of the day the Little Brain got a few seconds of happiness.  Men are as simple as can be to both figure out and control.
*
All a lady has to do is pretend that your magic wand three inches in length ( no, not girth ) makes her insanely happy for the two minutes it is inside her.  That is about all it takes ( oh, yes, there is always a half a day of stroking a mans ego.  But bitches are natural at this kind of politicking ).  Yet today’s women, primarily American, are such a brain dead box of rocks ( on average.  My apologies if you have a smidge of common sense ) that they either can’t figure this out, or have no desire to play by that game.  Oh, I’m a strong independent women, hear me roar!  I don’t need no stinking penis wearers.  I can get pregnant from a turkey baster and pleasure from a plastic piece.  I’m just as good as a man!  Sigh.  Sure, Licking Lesbo, calm down please.  I’m sure you are.  In fact, please by all means become a fireperson or a cop so you can prove that by carrying out an unconscious male weighing twice your massive hip weight, or wrestling with a gangbanger after you have lost your tazer.  Oops!  Did you just kill someone ( or, hopefully, yourself )?  Men and women are different.  Physically and mentally.  Stop trying to rewrite reality ( if you succeed, please rewrite the laws of thermodynamics so my minions who can’t give up the dream of Forever Oil won’t be disappointed ).
*
So, what I’m hearing is that I suck because I think FemiNazi’s are ignorant asswhores.  Do I have that correct?  I don’t think women are inferior.  I KNOW they rule us.  What I oppose is women going into the open to rule us rather than remaining covert.  At least allow us to retain our dignity by pretending to each other that we rule the roost.  And I also think that fair is fair and if you want to be in charge, you owe it to us to keep the Little Brain happy.  Don’t think that you get the rewards without taking the responsibility.  Lizzie Lesbian should have no say in how I run my life.  She ain’t putting out, so shut the hump up, bitch.  But she does rule, doesn’t she?  You are now owned by absentee bitches and ho’s.  They put out a few times, get pregnant and leave you, after which you support them for twenty years ( I have ZERO problem with a male being compelled by force to support his children.  While the mother stays married to him.  Baring extreme beating, divorce by female should be almost impossible ).  It is okay for a male to pay a marriage tax ( support after she leaves and remains independent and works ) but not a female ( unable to deny sex- it used to be grounds for a male to file divorce and rightly so )? 
*
Life can suck.  Marriage for life can be a prison sentence.  And waiting for marriage before sex REALLY sucks.  And being “forced” to put out can suck for the wife.  Being forced to work in a blizzard and losing another finger coupling railcars can really suck for the husband.  We all have unpleasant things we must do.  Because, who cares in the long run if you like it or not.  That is what it takes to raise your children.  Providing for the family, and keeping domestic harmony.  But because a few generations of females ( and no, I don’t excuse the same generations of males in their similar roles shedding responsibility ) chose to agitate to be absolved from doing anything hard or unpleasant while still reaping rewards at the expense of their children and social harmony, and the bankers encouraged them to double the number of households needing furnishing and heating and transportation to and from, and the parasitic politicians happily obliged their owners, well, this is the mess we have today.  Most fems, bitches and ho’s, have the attitude they need not sacrifice for their entitlements.  We gladly do your bidding for hours and hours a day, asking only a few minutes for our Happy Pill each night, and it simply is too much of a bother for you.  I suppose you are worn out from supervising us as we debase ourselves for you.  And I’m the one with a bad attitude?
END
NEW Bison Blog CD For Sale
I've got an actual professional to achieve and format all the old blog on a CD-ROM.   It turned out really nice- much nicer to read than online. It does cost $10 plus shipping, figure another $4 or so, which might be a bit on the higher side.  But I think I'm worth it.  My cut will be about $5.  That isn't too much to ask for over five years of work and nearly two million words of pure brilliance.  Here is the link to order:
http://kunaki.com/sales.asp?PID=PX00KX7Z1I
*
Please support Bison by buying through the Amazon graphics above and to the right of each article.  You can purchase anything, not just the linked item.  Enter Amazon through my item link and then go to whatever other item you desire.  As long as you don’t leave Amazon until after the order is placed, I get credit for your purchase.  Thank you.
*
Amazon "Frugal Survivalist" for those who can’t access the graphic links.
*
Improvised Munitions Book,  ( NOW FREE!!! Free, I tells ya! )
*
My books available at
*
By the by, all my writing is copyrighted.  For the obtuse out there.

 

6 comments:

  1. Good post today LB. You treat bitches right. America's decline started with women's sufferage.

    Women need to be pounded doggy-style for at least 20 minutes a day,makes them happy. Trust me, as a general I know what I'm talking about. Just make sure they wash their ass first.

    I think you suck for your views on peak oil and the reasons for america's collapse. I also think you are stupid for not asking your loyal minions for advice when you buy a generator or build a pit of doom or whatever. I really think you could avoid a lot of problems if you would just ask you readers for advice.

    If there is no God,how do you explain your magnificent hair? Atheists are stupid.

    Didn't they teach you how to identify a problem in the gringo army? Critical thinking works,try it sometime.

    One anonymous a-hole believes that nation states will just go away after the collapse. Wake up to reality pal, the only nation state that will go away is the US of A. You don't have a clue about Russia. Russians are preparing for a nuclear war. They are building shelters and developing new nasty bombs.

    YES, I like Putin. He's the only leader that is protecting the family man. The western media will moan and groan about the punk rock group "pussy riot" being thrown in jail. The russian people support Putin. Americans should have thrown the hippies in jail back in the 1960s and avoided the commie agenda.

    Women are running the US of A. American men are baggy pant wearing,crotch grabbing metrosexuals.

    America deserves what is coming.

    Hasta la Vista gringos.



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Senior General;

      Not again, say EL General Grande, when was the last time you were actually in the Russian Republic? 1985? A whole lot has freaking changed since the days of Empire over there. When I went over in 08 to the Russian Far East, I can personally tell you how many 'good loyal Russians' were secretly praying that Moscow would have been blown off the map by the Chechen separatists, so that Seoul could come in a give everybody a brand new Hyundai Terrican, an LG Smartphone, a Samsung Laptop computer and pre-fabricated concrete high rise apartment with non-stop electricity, hot and cold running potable water and all the natural gas to heat everything from the Sea of Okhotsk all brought to them by the Korean majors like GS Energy, Hyundai Oil Bank and GS Caltex. So El Grande General, before you go spouting off at the mouth about how freaking united the Russians are, you might want to go there first and get some first hand knowledge about how the only thing that has changed since the Soviet Empire is the titles of the politicians. Everywhere people resent and oppose oppression when the reward equals or is better than the risk, they will revolt and throw off the old shackles of tyranny for the new shackles of capitalist materialism, its how the West won the Cold War and its how Libertarians will win the post petroleum collapse. No tin pot douchefag has been able to beat the combined power of Madison Avenue/Hollywood. Libertarians Victorious!

      Delete
    2. Ah! Back to your old level again. Good. Makes it easier to dismiss you.-SemperFido

      Delete
  2. I like the way the line runs up the back of the stockings. No, no, no, don't take them off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, Jimbo is horrid towards da girls. BFD.

    A link for all youse guys wanting to "play nice" with the fairer sex. THEY DO NOT PLAY NICE.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandra_Fluke

    I'm just glad I don't have any kids. One less thing The System can use against me. Neither financial nor legacy worries here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please don't worry about people like Sandra and her fellow travelers, during a systemic collapse, these persons will be non-entities very quickly in fact as soon as they open their mouths of speak, they will be dealt with, since they won't have the firepower to back up what they've said. It's happened before and will happen again.

      Delete