Wednesday, November 14, 2012

don't need no 1st amendment

DON’T NEED NO STINKING 1ST AMENDMENT
( This will appear as the introduction to my Kindle version of TM 31-210 I’m planning on publishing soon.  My only experience so far on Kindle has been to put up my Frugal Survivalist book, but that never made but a couple of bucks and then just disappeared one day.  I have no idea why.  So, I have no idea what I’m facing.  If I can sell it for a dollar I’ve undercut the current version being offered for $3.  I don’t want to charge more since the computer scanned pages have a slight bleed through.  If I can’t sell it for a dollar I’ll give it away for free and hope it leads to sales of my other books ).
*
For anyone unfortunate enough to be intimately familiar with my vast library of writings knows, I hate pretty much everyone except my children.  I tolerate co-workers because that benefits me, as does tolerating my wife.   And of course I love the readers of my blog, although I don’t know why I feel so grateful they read my stuff for free.  Everyone else is pretty much an asshat scumbag.  But of course, every group has a different intensity of hate.  Ex-wives are hated with a passion, although they don’t come very close to politicians, lawyers, corporate CEO’s or Bankers ( Central Bankers, not the staff at a local branch who are merely worker drones ).  That is about as low as you can get on the asswhore list.  I give CEO’s the benefit of the doubt since there are a few decent ones who were smart enough to retain control and hence can tell the Board members to kiss his ass.  I’ve never met a politician at all, but neither do I want to.  I just hate them for being greedy and having no principles.  But I’ll be magnanimous and allow that perhaps 1% are okay.  Lawyers are of course all bad, but I concede the need to occasionally do a deal with one of Satan’s minions to protect yourself.  They get a waver one tenth of one percent of the time.  Central bankers of course are pure evil and can never be redeemed.  They should have a spot in Hell, the lowest bowels of Hell.  Come the revolution, hanging from a light post is too good for them. 
*
Some folks I hate just as much as central bankers, and they are the ones who collaborate with the enemy.  The enemy of course being those who toil day and night with our money to totally eradicate the Constitution of this once great land.  The Constitution, least you forget conveniently as you skip down to the central bank to redeem your welfare check, is a list of rights we as men already possess and is NOT a government granted rights list.  You don’t have to be religious and believe in God given rights.  You merely need agree that all men ( and, fine, okay, women ) are born with certain rights and that should government wish to try to take away those rights we are morally clear in opposing that government by any means.  Now, in practice, for many generations we have surrendered our natural rights and it is just plain damn stupid to think we can rebel against our tyrannical government.  We will have ZERO help from every citizen, and not only that they will more than likely help the government to kill you if you try.  The government holds the purse strings of most people and so they have full cooperation in burning the Constitution.  I have no intent in rebelling, because I know the futility.  I hope no one else thinks they can, either. 
*
Which doesn’t mean I have to like being screwed.  I can still hate every last parasitic bastard that actively partakes in our imprisonment.  I won’t even get into the assault on the Second Amendment,  which is sad and far along, but focus on that of the First Amendment.  The worse offenders are those folks that practice self censorship in anticipation of gain, either currying favor or avoiding losing money.  Front and center are the scumbags over at Paladin Press who rather than fight a lawsuit ( isn’t that what insurance is for? ) against a lower than life mammon grubbing slug, settled out of court and pulled a book on home grown assassins ( clearly the book was amateurish and idiotic but far be that from stopping a lawyer from cashing in ).  They then pulled most titles that could be considered Politically Incorrect.   For their braveness, fearless actions helping the forces of book burnings everywhere, they kept only their most putrid slop, such things as Super Ninja Touchless Death Stare Techniques and jacked the prices past the point of indecency. 
*
Another spineless anal whore company whose name, alas, forgotten in the mists of time, which declined to copy the TM 31-210.  I was living in Oklahoma in the early to late nineties and at one time I thought it would be great to put that book on microfiche.  This was before the Internet really took off and turned everything digital.  I took the book to the only firm in Tulsa that did microfilm and dropped it off after placing my order.  A few days later I got a call from the owner declining the job.  It seems this was a delicate source of information in light of the recent Timothy McVey bombing of the OKC fed building.  Confused, I explained that this paper book was currently being sold everywhere.  But I guess having a hundred microfiche copies out there would simply not do, sure to cause a hundred domestic terrorist acts and the company wanted no liability.  Self censorship.  How I hate those kinds.  I shouldn’t feel so harshly, as a hundred million individual decisions made for the sake of the benefit of each individual is bound to cause unintended consequences.  But I can’t force myself to excuse these jerks.  Either you are a printer or you are a censor.  Good little Nazi party businessman that you are, you must get each idea approved lest it conflict with ideology.   
*
I don’t much care for most of the information here, it being dangerous just by the nature in which the military holds its enlisted in low regard.  But it is up to each individual to decide the merits, not the job of anyone else to do so.  Hell, look at public schools for its share of deadly dangerous information sold at face value.  All information should be free ( not free of private property rights and profit, but free from censorship and control ).
END
NEW Bison Blog CD For Sale
I've got an actual professional to achieve and format all the old blog on a CD-ROM.   It turned out really nice- much nicer to read than online. It does cost $10 plus shipping, figure another $4 or so, which might be a bit on the higher side.  But I think I'm worth it.  My cut will be about $5.  That isn't too much to ask for over five years of work and nearly two million words of pure brilliance.  Here is the link to order:
http://kunaki.com/sales.asp?PID=PX00KX7Z1I
*
Please support Bison by buying through the Amazon graphics above and to the right of each article.  You can purchase anything, not just the linked item.  Enter Amazon through my item link and then go to whatever other item you desire.  As long as you don’t leave Amazon until after the order is placed, I get credit for your purchase.  Thank you.
*
Amazon "Frugal Survivalist" for those who can’t access the graphic links.
*
*
My books available at
*
By the by, all my writing is copyrighted.  For the obtuse out there.

2 comments:

  1. Kindle will pull your book for sale if they recieve complaints about grammar, spelling (formatting problems too), if it doesn't meet their "professional standards." You should have got an email about it though if that was the case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss Loompanics Press, they had quite a catalog.

    ReplyDelete