Thursday, September 6, 2012

wives selling out to clinton

WIVES SELLING OUT TO CLINTON
Reading the latest novel “Half Past Midnight” afforded me quite a few moments of pure glee ( three thousand people could live off the land foraging as they waged a guerrilla war against the towns invaders?  One for the record books ) but despite such nonsense I’ve been getting a few good ideas from it as well ( still a good enough read to recommend, just don’t expect a Top Twenty Post Apoc Books Of All Time contender ).  I simply must comment on the authors obvious unadulterated hero worship of his wife.  I won’t make an entire article out of it however.  Yes, you are welcome.  I’ll fill out the rest of our time here with those monkey molesters at NPR and their prostituting themselves, and to douchebag Clinton and the equally moronic scumbags in Carson City.   This way I can offend not just females but others as well.  Okay, worshipping false idols.  I’m starting to notice a trend amongst survival writers that is disturbing me.  Placing their wives on a pedestal and subjecting the rest of us to the nauseating spectacle.  Look, I have nothing against females or wives.  I actually collect wives.  How can I hate them?  They are just 180 degrees different.  They are apples to oranges.  Mars and Venus.  Any female wanting to be like males distresses me and when males try to emulate female behavior I immediately weep for western civilization and simultaneously cover my asshole in case they are closet homos. 
*
Let me be blunt.  Dude, it’s just a hoo-hoo.  All females have them.   Just because one of them actually lets you see hers and touch it doesn’t mean she is worthy of worship.  Don’t get me wrong, the Little Brain sure appreciates it, but he also knows that if he quits getting access it is time to move on and find another.  I learned the hard way and I’m trying to spare you.  Worshiping access only gets you disdain from the female.  You have to have a more haughty attitude.  If they know you need it, you don’t get it.  If you act like she is one of many fishes in the sea, she will be much more accommodating.  After years of kissing ass and begging, I’ve now come around to being pretty blunt about things.  We need each other.  Marriage is a two way street.  If you want to keep me around, put out.  You’re old and losing looks by the day.  I’m aging a lot more gratefully and can have my pick now.  Work at it a bit.  Tough love works pretty good ( not recommended for dealing with young and hot wives, but you’d still be surprised how much NOT kissing ass gets you ).  Ladies, sorry, this really wasn’t meant for you.  Just chalk it up to me being an asshat again and shrug it off.
*
A year ago in Carson City Nevada some idiot took an AK-47 and in a crowded I-Hop managed to miss all but four or five people as he went postal.  Most of them were members of a local National Guard.  It pissed me off at the time because of the BS hero treatment.  Our victims are more important than your victims since they work for Big Daddy Obammy.  Any civilian massacred warranted barely a mention.  Now, in order to push the process of Nazification a bit quicker, the mayor of the city has erected a marble monument in commemoration.  Did all the kids in California get a monument ( you know, the one in the schoolyard that the state used as an excuse for semi-auto controls )?  Are the Columbine students getting one?  How about the Midnight Movie Massacre victims?  Why, let’s just erect a monument for any shooting for over, say, five dead.  And fly flags at half mast.  That way we can waste flag pole lengths like we waste everything else.  I’m surrounded by idiots wrapped in morons ( thanks for that one, Ray ).  And speaking of killing kids, how about that Bill Clinton?  Here’s the hump that greenlighted Reno to BBQ almost a score of children in a Waco barn.  Kill kids, get reelected.  Kill kids, and the next liberal President, the ones that love the phrase “it’s for the children” as an excuse to push forward their Stalinist Five Year Plans, pays you money to speak at his rally.  And for the reelection commercials where the puke has the balls to claim Republicans want to deregulate business, which is bad ( and didn’t Clinton deregulate the control over the derivatives market? ).  Oh, it’s true.  Republicans would sell their mothers.  But the Dems would be in line whining their mother wasn’t teated equally and also had an offer.
*
Four years ago, NPR-National Pravda Radio-went from mostly classical music to mostly news.  Business news.  Their blatherers were quite proud of it.  “We’re helping you stay abreast of current events in these troubling times”.  As the economy went into critical meltdown mode, it paid to cover how quickly your 401k was losing value.  Nowadays, NPR is one of the worst as far as news coverage.  It is mostly infotainment in the worse tradition of network TV evening news.  They went from keeping you informed to keeping you confused as they say a lot yet you hear nothing.  My guess? After the fiasco concerning their public funding, the new leader refocused into a propaganda machine for the state.  All for a pittance.  I thought the percentage from the feds was only about a tenth.  If you are going to prostitute yourself, at least make it worth your while.  Idiots.  Okay, enough complaining and offending for today. 
END
NEW Bison Blog CD For Sale
I've got an actual professional to achieve and format all the old blog on a CD-ROM.   It turned out really nice- much nicer to read than online. It does cost $10 plus shipping, figure another $4 or so, which might be a bit on the higher side.  But I think I'm worth it.  My cut will be about $5.  That isn't too much to ask for over five years of work and nearly two million words of pure brilliance.  Here is the link to order:
http://kunaki.com/sales.asp?PID=PX00KX7Z1I
*

The Frugal Survivalist
*
Please support Bison by buying through the Amazon graphics above and to the right of each article.  Or, visit
http://bisonpress.com/affiliatebooks.html
You can purchase anything, not just the linked item.  Enter Amazon through my item link and then go to whatever other item you desire.  As long as you don’t leave Amazon until after the order is placed, I get credit for your purchase.  Thank you.
*

*
My books available at
*
By the by, all my writing is copyrighted.  For the obtuse out there.

 

4 comments:

  1. I have to disagree with you on Waco, James. It was unfortunate but completely necessary. Incineration was the only safe way to destroy the nerve gas David Koresh was producing in the basement. These kind of things happen when locals mess up the Feds' mind control experiments. Don't worry, they fixed that with the help of their good mujahadin buddy Tim Osman. Now it's all coordinated under the SS, I mean DHS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK, I've heard mind control with Jim Jones. I hadn't heard that with Waco. Do you have a book to recommend on that? I love conspiracy theories that are feasable ( no UFO's please, or Uliminati )

      Delete
  2. I am hoping that John D is being sarcastic. There was no basement in that building. There was a school bus they had buried that was where they took shelter when the feds burned the place down. Koresh was an easy target the feds thought because he had a "compound". The fire was most likely an accident caused by APC's bashing in the walls and knocking over stuff. However the tear gas they were also pumping in was flammable and breaks down in heat into toxic gas. Those people were oddballs but did NOTHING to warrant what happened to them. -SemperFido

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. That is what they showed in the video documentary that I saw about it. The video also showed the Feds shoot one of their own while starting to go through a window.

      Delete