Wednesday, September 19, 2012

witness elimination program

WITNESS ELIMINATON PROGRAM
I was reading a wonderful little novel and came across the gem of “They kill everyone in the Witness Protection Program”.  Now, there was no detail, it was pretty much just a throw away line, but it tickled me to no end ( mainly because I had never thought about it before and it naturally fits into my paranoid world view ).  The novel, “Player One” by Coupland, was sent to me by a minion because it was a Peak Oil Lite backstory.  No, don’t buy it because of that.  When I say backstory I mean it had very little to do with running out of oil.  It could have been any emergency that led to the characters gathering in an airport bar and being stuck there.  It was merely an amusing “portrait in the background” to the plot.  The book itself was extremely enjoyable due to the authors humorous depiction of the characters rambling thought processes.  Kind of like Tom Robbins ( Even Cowgirls Get The Blues ).  The main theme seemingly was how our twisted and damaged brains seem to barely work.  The ending took itself too seriously but by and large a great novel if you find an affordable copy.  Anyway, back to the Protection Program.  As I said, I had never given it any thought, but now that the idea was wormed into my mind I think it makes perfect sense that in reality you actually have The Witness Elimination Program. 
*
NEW Bison Blog CD For Sale
I've got an actual professional to achieve and format all the old blog on a CD-ROM.   It turned out really nice- much nicer to read than online. It does cost $10 plus shipping, figure another $4 or so, which might be a bit on the higher side.  But I think I'm worth it.  My cut will be about $5.  That isn't too much to ask for over five years of work and nearly two million words of pure brilliance.  Here is the link to order:
http://kunaki.com/sales.asp?PID=PX00KX7Z1I
*
Okay, follow my reasoning here.  The Witness Protection Program ( henceforth WPP ) is created to spend more government money, create more cop jobs and in theory create a solution to a problem.  The government wants to do away with organized crime since they hate competition ( and especially competition that is more efficient ).  Along the way, lots of fine feathered civil servants get to “wet their beak” ( mob slang for a cut of the action financially ).  More judges, more beat cops, more Feebies, more prison guards and not to mention more money from their former bribes paying customers.  And let’s not forget the most important part.  Once the Mob started getting into drugs, its days were numbered.  They could cause quite a public nuisance with alcohol, no problem.  But the drugs were controlled by our intelligence services, both as revenue sources and the source for indigenous operators and information sources.  The CIA and its clones weren’t going to allow the sweet drug deal to get taken away ( Afghanistan was invaded after the Evil Taliban outlawed opium- one reason they pissed us off ).  This all seems pretty self evident, and I haven’t even scratched the surface of crime, drugs and our public servants.   So, you need one mob guy to narc on another mob guy, what do you do?  Offer to let him live ( this is their kind of an idea of a bargain ).  You start with the WPP ( I have no idea when the WPP was formed, I’m just going with the general publics perception of its primary mission ). 
*
Please support Bison by buying through the Amazon graphics above and to the right of each article.  You can purchase anything, not just the linked item.  Enter Amazon through my item link and then go to whatever other item you desire.  As long as you don’t leave Amazon until after the order is placed, I get credit for your purchase.  Thank you.
*
Amazon "Frugal Survivalist" for those who can’t access the graphic links.
*
But wait!  These are just scumbag Sicilian Mob drug dealers, right?  Who gives a crap if they live or die?  Certainly not law enforcement ( for those not familiar with how most cops look at life, there are their buddies, their tribe members.  Then there are scumbags, the criminals.  Most civilians are just potential scumbags ).  And wouldn’t it be a lot easier to just kill off these scumbags than go through all that troublesome bother of fake ID’s and relocation and the expense of creating backgrounds so they can become employed?  I wouldn’t be surprised if most of that purported money was funneled elsewhere.  Now, I can already hear you mumbling to yourself about innocent crime witnesses and the goodness of most cops.  Allow me to address those issues.  Of course, you aren’t going to kill ALL the participants.  The truly innocent ones you actually go through the motions ( and most of the leaked news on them being found and killed are either because the Feds did a sloppy job or they were bumped off by the government goons or then the criminals were blamed ).  You have a plausible cover story to protect the lies, so some witnesses are protected.  I’m sure the vast majority of the criminals are killed and the money used for other purposes.  As far as the moral aspects of law enforcement killing off defenseless or innocent people, of course I don’t expect the majority of cops to be sociopaths.  90% of cops are cool people.  Most are asshats because they work with the system to imprison victimless criminals, but in the big picture they are normal folk like you and me.  And I don’t expect the 10% to do all the killing.  But there are workarounds.
*
In Northern Mexico ( I’m not sure of the whole country ) where crime is out of control, the going rate for a thug in training to kill a person is $100 ( see, the dollar DOES buy more south of the border ).  After they “make their bones” they will move up on the pay scale.  How about importing these psychos to do some of the work?  Also, a CIA operative in the wet work department might have little problem proving himself this way.  Just like a criminal gang indoctrinates you into a gang, by requiring a killing.  You can also trick the local cops.  Plant drugs, plant rumors, ID the guy as a cop killer ( this does wonders eliminating any hesitation or doubts pulling the trigger ).  Whatever.  This is not an insurmountable problem.  Now, assuming this is true, guess what one of the side benefits is.  A practice run for when you and me begin “disappearing”.  As I’ve said before, when you are held indefinitely without trial at an undisclosed location, there is nothing saying you haven’t already been dispatched with a single bullet to the back of the head.  The Feds have been stockpiling way more than enough ammo in recent years.  Much cheaper than tents or food for the concentration camps.
END
*
My books available at
*
By the by, all my writing is copyrighted.  For the obtuse out there.
 

5 comments:

  1. get rid of a lot of problems with a couple of bricks of 22LR's.Of course, Zyklon-B has a proven track record. I'm just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me guess they grind up the bodies to make soup for the local food pantries. Had many orders of pork show up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, silly. Soylent Green is the future. For those jammed ass to elbow in some craphole like Yankeeland, you see bodies as a disposal issue. Here in the desert, there are square miles of nothing but dirt and scrub. Shallow graves are easy and you can find plenty of room for them.

      Delete
    2. Bodies left on the top of the ground in the desert
      are soon eaten and the bones scattered. Bodies buried in the desert mummify.

      Delete
  3. RE: Player One. I have it but haven't read it yet. I think a Canadian wrote it so I might lump it in with the other "International" novels I have been reading.

    The earliest "peak" novel I am familiar with is The Man Who Awoke by Laurence Manning written in 1933. It is a sci-fi version of the Rip VanWinkle story were a many wakes up centuries latter to find society has collapsed due to energy/resource depletion. Sigh...another one I have, but haven't gotten around to reading yet.

    ReplyDelete