Friday, August 17, 2012

bozo 2

BOZO 2
Well, you might be wondering how much more I could possibly say about the FedGov one billion round 40 cal ammo purchase and you would be correct to assume-not much.  But I wasn’t coming up with a whole lot else, so I’ll just add on to yesterday’s mealy mouth mumblings.  Oh, I could talk about this weekends planned activities.  How since my paranoia is bubbling up again I feel compelled to go buy yet more wheat ( it is about that time of the month again when I rent a car to get the wife into town ) to sooth the savage whispers of panic.  I’m even going to go all out and throw in a thousand more rounds of rimfire.  No, I’m not suddenly swimming in cash.  I’m just determined that I seem to maybe be hearing an increased volume of a waterfall which might mean the collapse is any day now.  I’m always having these panic attacks of course.  Nothing new there.  I don’t actually think the collapse occurs according to my anxiety level.  But if I don’t go shopping I get really grumpy and you’ll have to deal with that.  So, somehow I always pull money out of the budget to get yet prep supplies.  But I can’t make an article out of a planned shopping trip, now can I?  I’ve already said it time and again.  Wheat and rimfire, THE best bargains of the Oil Age to stockpile.  Nothing else combines so many high tech and high energy infrastructures and delivers it at such a bargain price.
*
NEW Bison Blog CD For Sale
I've got an actual professional to achieve and format all the old blog on a CD-ROM.   It turned out really nice- much nicer to read than online. It does cost $10 plus shipping, figure another $4 or so, which might be a bit on the higher side.  But I think I'm worth it.  My cut will be about $5.  That isn't too much to ask for over five years of work and nearly two million words of pure brilliance.  Here is the link to order:
http://kunaki.com/sales.asp?PID=PX00KX7Z1I
*
Yesterday, we theorized that the ammo stockpiling of our federal masters was a way to triple the available law enforcement personnel available to contain resurrection.  Now, I’ll throw out another theory that I didn’t have time to cover yesterday.  It could be as simple as this.  The government knows that certain agencies will be the target of domestic terrorism and is ensuring on site security.  For instance, the Social Security offices are going to inundated with angry seniors when the time very soon comes that hyperinflation makes their benefit checks worthless.  A senior might be old and crippled up but he can still use a poodle shooter like an AR-15.  Added security in the offices might be needed to put down any angry postal old codgers.  I’d imagine the same would go for VA buildings.  If the old dudes are dying of depleted uranium poisoning ( yes, I know that most of you discount the theory ) and the government that shot all that crap into their lungs ( kind of like Agent Orange and all the Black Navy squids that rebuilt the aircraft carrier rubber coatings without respirators ) is denying the disease, how many will hesitate to demonstrate their anger?
*
Please support Bison by buying through the Amazon graphics above and to the right of each article.  Or, visit
http://bisonpress.com/affiliatebooks.html
You can purchase anything, not just the linked item.  Enter Amazon through my item link and then go to whatever other item you desire.  As long as you don’t leave Amazon until after the order is placed, I get credit for your purchase.  Thank you.
*
The weather forecast dudes might be a strange fit for being armed, but perhaps they are anticipating that once Gore Warming really hits, all their forecast models are worthless and angry farmers will be storming their office doors as soon as they make one really bad call that costs others a lot of money.  In essence, the cost of gas being what it is ( yet, one day soon looked back on as very reasonable ), almost nobody is going to be travelling to DC to protest mistreatment.  They will march to local offices of the FedGov.  So, you arm those folks.  Now, as far as the minion comments on most federal civil servants being former servicemen and hence already dangerous and jackboot willing but now armed, can I ask an innocent question?  I’m not trying to piss anybody off, but “how many vets are combat troops”?  Look, I don’t see REMF’s as the enemy like the troops in the field did during Vietnam.   Most of us are rear echelon mother eefers in the armed forces now.  I was one.  Oh, I could have conceivable seen combat if the enemy had ever attacked.  MP’s were primarily rear area security, with secondary duties site security and a distant third law enforcement.  But when I joined I envisioned basically being the commanders bully boy come conflict- you were primarily keeping local order in case any of the troops got cold feet about combat.  I joined NOT expecting to see combat.  I know that today if you join you should expect to be in a combat area, and I give you credit for having more balls than I did.  But the fact remains, despite the dangers you COULD face, if you aren’t the ten percent in the line of fire, how much does being a REMF translate over into stone cold killer potential? 
*
Just because you are a vet doesn’t make you a warrior.  Again, I’m not trying to dog or dis on anyone.  I’m just asking how many vets are combat veterans rather than theatre vets.  If few civil servants who are vets ever saw combat, this would dictate your tactics dealing with them, wouldn’t it?  And, while I’ve got you pissed off, I think that 99% of civil servants or active duty military WOULD fire on American civilians with nary a thought.  I’m no genius at Constitutional law, but I can pretty much guess that torture is against everything that document stands for.  For those serving in the military or FedGov, while torture is being used, a tacit approval is given that you are just like the good little Nazi’s and “just following orders”.  When time comes to kill domestic terrorists, those with the audacity to prefer their government with a few constraints against totalitarianism, they won’t hesitate to just follow orders.  Wow!  You don’t think so?  Is your historical memory too faint to recall military massacres against Union protesters, Kent State, or the WWI vets peacefully assembled in DC?  That was just the killing of white boys ( and girls and children ).  Is Waco too far away to recall?  I envy your selective memory.  Me, I’m staying paranoid, thanks.
END
*
My books available at
*
By the by, all my writing is copyrighted.  For the obtuse out there.
 

3 comments:

  1. The only flaw in your 'ammo theory' is whether or not there has been an increase in FedGov supplies of Sig, Glock, etc. Forty cal rounds are sort of inefficient shot out of a slingshot (though they would work). Maybe they already have plenty of handguns but since the mil doesn't buy .40 cal pistols I tend to think not. Don't misunderstand me, they have no reason or right to be buying that much ammo. I think it's a simple case of lower level 'crats believing the crash is coming just as much as we do and are spending the money while they still can. Then again, maybe they have been successful at hiding orders for pistols...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay paranoid please, it keeps me entertained.. And oddly just a bit more on my toes myself.

    I'm a vet and one of the few to carry a the 45 on my ship.. We only had one. They took that away cause it changed hands in front of the captain one day and he got all nervous. After that we guarded the 'vepons with a billy club.

    Come to think of it, I think the gunnery master chief wore one once in awhile. We saw no action killing etc.. Mostly booring floating and chipping paint. Oh and a few Onboard fires.. Those were exciting. I can name about 6 people onboard that I'd trust with a rifle, and half of those people I didn't like.

    -dieselSnowmobile

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you are wrong, but I fear you are right .

    ReplyDelete