Friday, July 20, 2012

tragedy of epic proportions

TRAGEDY OF EPIC PROPORTIONS
Such were the inane words uttered by the Colorado governor ( or words very similar- I’m going from memory after quick scanning headlines ).  The First Kenyan muttered some bullcrap like “this is not the day for politics”.  Okay, gov, a tragedy of epic proportions is an airliner full of nuns headed to feed African kids being blown up with a SCUD by ragheads.  Or, a dam failing and killing everyone downstream.  Say, about ten thousand folks.  What you just had here at your theatre shooting was some asshole using some damn excuse to kill some folks.  Any shooting/killing/murder is of course tragic, within certain contexts.  Say, if some of those victims are family or friends.  If Congress was all wiped out that would certainly NOT be a tragedy even though it was still murder.  When a village full of foreigners are killed, nobody cares.  Sorry.  Sucks to be them, but there are a buttload of people dying everyday and you can’t wail and carry on for all of them.  Just as you don’t spend every waking moment celebrating yet another birth ( and besides, why celebrate?  The little puke will most likely grow up to either be a mass murderer like this jerkwad in Colorado or at best be another mouth in competition with you and your family for the dwindling food ), why waste your time feeling bad for everyone that dies?  There are too many of them.  You may feel that Baby Jesus wants you to be in charge of mourning all death, but I think your time would be better spent just celebrating your life and that of those who are close to you.  People die.  You will too.  Stop acting so humping gay about it ( again, you are allowed to mourn family and friends.  NOT strangers ).
*
Now, I don’t expect a politician to say nothing.  They are all excellent liars and people pay them to lie, and pay them well to lie well because most people really enjoy the warn tingling sensation of sunshine being pumped up their ass.  If a politician said, “we humped you on your taxes, wasted all the civil servant pension money and your grandchildren will be lucky to have a car to live out of”, chances are good you wouldn’t reelect him.  No, we expect to hear crap like “recovery just around the corner” “what drought?” “I feel your pain” and whatnot.  What bothers me is when politicians rub my face in their lies.  “Tragedy Of Epic Proportions!!!” is so over the top and pandering that it embarrasses me.  It should embarrass the governor.  Have some friggin pride, dude!  And Obammy, who can’t act sympathetic if his life depended on it, he is so blatantly narcissistic, shouldn’t have opened his big flappy lips at all.  The insincerity was simply oozing off him.  I won’t implore Obammy to have some pride.  The man has none.  If you told him to sodimize his dog on national TV to ensure the reelection he would be running after Fido with KY, duct tape and a choke chain fast as could be.
*
If you really care about peoples lives, Governor, allow your transplanted Yuppie Scum Californians to arm themselves as per the Constitution ( no, we shouldn’t need permission, but realistically it is nice to stay out of jail ).  Most of your citizens are most likely useless weasels afraid of their own shadows, the mere sight of a firearm enough to remind them that their Happy Place has no ballistic protection, but enough folks would have enough common sense to  stay armed at all times.  Public shooting would plummet if the freak shows knew that instead of a lifetime of three meals, cable TV and all the hot juicy butt sex they wanted, their immediate future would be a trip to the morgue.  Even crack addled brain dead idiots might think twice before they went all medieval on the sheeple.  I of course have little sympathy for areas that agree to live defenseless, imploring the government to protect them, but just in the name of a correct precedent I think we should encourage mandatory self defense.  Even areas teeming with Democrat, commie pukes bleating for dictatorship.  Yes, every Obammy voter should be placed on the Lamppost List, but in the meantime let’s try to work together to rid the gene pool of bigger idiots such as mass murderers.
*
Okay, another short Friday article. Sorry, not much excuse today other than I got started late and I’m running out of time.  I’m Honest Injun not trying to make this a new thing.  I strive mightily every day to get as close to a thousand words as possible, just to keep up my standards.  I won’t make this a regular Friday event.  Peace, minions.
END  
NEW Bison Blog CD For Sale
I've got an actual professional to archieve and format all the old blog on a CD-ROM.  I haven't got a copy of it yet, but I'm thinking this thing will be better than sliced white bread.   It does cost $10 plus shipping, figure another $4 or so, which might be a bit on the higher side.  But I think I'm worth it.  Depending on how much the production company charges per copy, my cut will be about $5 to $6.  That isn't too much to ask for over five years of work and nearly two million words of pure brilliance.  Here is the link to order:
http://kunaki.com/sales.asp?PID=PX00KX7Z1I
*
Please support Bison by buying through the Amazon graphics above and to the right of each article.  Or, visit
http://bisonpress.com/affiliatebooks.html
You can purchase anything, not just the linked item.  Enter Amazon through my item link and then go to whatever other item you desire.  As long as you don’t leave Amazon until after the order is placed, I get credit for your purchase.  Thank you.
*
*
My books available at
*
By the by, all my writing is copyrighted.  For the obtuse out there.


5 comments:

  1. Those who feel they need to "mourn" this "tragedy" are brainwashed victims of our feminized culture. Beta-males all the way.

    And you are correct that the real 'tragedy' is that these people couldn't arm themselves for protection. Colorado has CC, but the theatre had a "no guns permitted" sign. Yep, the CC holders had to leave their gun locked in their car in the parking lot before entering the theatre. Such is the logic of Lefties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That particular theater chain has a no weapons for patrons policy as well. Apparently among his many faults the shooter cannot read too well as he failed to abide by the signs. -SemperFido

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't feel sorry for those folks. Better them than me. I guess that makes me a bad human being. BFD.

    Politicians are annoying as soon as they open their trap. We need stricter gun laws blah blah blah... I'll buy the rope.

    Have a nice weekend.

    -bigunsfan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nightshift says....I feel for the families, ect but the first poster is right.....Where were the armed citizens? If you want to nationalize something, pass a law making ccw legal for law abiding citizens. I read where commenters said that you could not have done anything cause of the tear gas. BS. Most GIs went through gas chambers and know you can function somewhat. I carry everywhere except my new job, not allowed. My wife even carries.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ....and the movie theatre was a "gun free zone"

    ReplyDelete