Wednesday, July 25, 2012

rewnewed fear?

RENEWED FEAR?
There have been a butt load ( a unit of measurement between crap pot and God Awful ) of comments on the Midnight Movie Massacre ( as much as I hate, despise, fear and loathe the media, wicked props for title, yo! ) and my masterful, insightful and wise words on it, I must in my usual fashion continue to beat on a dead horse and yammer on it still further.  Today, are fears of renewed efforts at gun control justified?  I could have talked on and on about the conspiratorial aspects here.  I mean, come on!  There is just too much coincidence between every modern massacre and the gun control agenda.  JFK and mail order guns, Stockton school yard and then-bellwether state California ( I’m not sure if they still hold that distinction.  It seems to me they are less influential as far as the rest of the nation following their lead than they used to be.  Or, it could just be I’ve withdrawn a bit from political affairs, feeling as secure as it is possible to be now that I’ve found my little secure “middle of nowhere”  and able to ignore to some degree outside asshattery ) putting the assault weapon ban in place, etc. 
*
I love a good conspiracy yarn just as much as the next paranoid schizophrenic, but I try to always take them with a grain salt.  I always try to apply the acid test of plausibility.  As much as I try to wrap my brain around the particulars of it, I can’t see how there could be any outside force that could convince young white males ( who, no matter where on the socioeconomic ladder, usually could count on some kind of advancement possibility since the system had been, in the past, rigged for them ) to effectively “suicide by cop”.  I don’t buy the fame argument.  Who wants to trade mediocrity for forced anal violation?  If you didn’t put up a fight, suiciding by cop, you were bound for prison and a virtual AIDS death sentence.  I can see the patsy plausibility.  Oswald was most likely never the triggerman.  McVeigh?  Patsy.  He might have blown the Ryder van, but the FedGov operatives planted the internal structural explosives.  The van, with ANFRO, was at most a paint peeler, not a force to crush a kindergarten.  Okay, not technically a gun massacre, but the patsy charge applies.  My question is, why?  If you really want to end it all and do so in style, you would go guns blazing, not meekly give yourself up.
*
NEW Bison Blog CD For Sale
I've got an actual professional to archieve and format all the old blog on a CD-ROM.  I haven't got a copy of it yet, but I'm thinking this thing will be better than sliced white bread.   It does cost $10 plus shipping, figure another $4 or so, which might be a bit on the higher side.  But I think I'm worth it.  Depending on how much the production company charges per copy, my cut will be about $5 to $6.  That isn't too much to ask for over five years of work and nearly two million words of pure brilliance.  Here is the link to order:
http://kunaki.com/sales.asp?PID=PX00KX7Z1I
*
Okay, since mind control is a bit much to believe, I’m just giving up right now on the how’s.  Let’s  ask ourselves, why?  You can’t just claim that politicians want gun control.  The smoking gun right there is the sunset clause on the assault weapons ban.  If gun control was so all fired ( was that a pun? ) important, they never would have stepped back from such a hard won victory.  Even if Bush was pro-gun ( who was it that confiscated guns during Katrina? ), why didn’t Obammy reintroduce gun control?  You can’t say he isn’t one humping commie puke.  He is more leftist than Lenin.  And, I respectively submit to you that voting doesn’t count for diddly squat crap all.  I truly believe the vote is rigged ( on the journey there, along with dead people voting, votes bought, counting machines at the bottom of the lake, there was always the good old Supreme Court ready to invalidate the voters will ).  Computers make it all so simple- no more hanging chads.   Since the vote no longer matters, what fear do the elites have of our disapproval to gun control?  Fear of rebellion?  We never rebelled against ALL the gun control laws out there.  There would have been very little fuss if a total ban, even ignoring grandfather clauses, had been phased in.  The California assault rifle owners pretty much ignored the law as much as possible.  I can’t see a national turn in request being much complied with.  So it certainly wouldn’t have meant all out civil war. 
*
Please support Bison by buying through the Amazon graphics above and to the right of each article.  Or, visit
http://bisonpress.com/affiliatebooks.html
You can purchase anything, not just the linked item.  Enter Amazon through my item link and then go to whatever other item you desire.  As long as you don’t leave Amazon until after the order is placed, I get credit for your purchase.  Thank you.
*
Why was gun control oh so very important and now suddenly for the last ten years no big deal?  I still think food control is the new weapon, so gun control is no longer needed.  But, here’s another thought, just for craps and grins.  What if now the elites WANT us to keep our guns?  Think about it.  Collapse is baked in the cake ( environmental, economic, little green men invasion, whatever ).  Your military is shrinking and deployed to the oil fields.  Your police forces are shrinking as you’ve thrown the counties and cities under the bus.  You don’t have an effective home security force.  What to do?  Let the armed factions fight amongst themselves, really whittle down the population, then the victors get your food you control ( from the oil you control, the seeds you control, etc. ) and you’ve just bought, for Third World prices, a prime, tested, mercenary force.  Tell me its not very plausible. 
*
I wouldn’t worry so much about sudden gun control.  Oh, it could always happen.  Because of that, I’d say stockpile ammo and bury some guns.  But if after twenty years you still haven’t been worried enough about the possibility to actually do something about it ( after Clinton’s gun grab you could have bought $40 war surplus guns and ten cent surplus ammo ) you might as well just give it up.  Learn to make crossbows.  It is always a concern.  But I’d still say, wheat, wheat and more wheat.  Most likely you have enough guns and ammo anyway.  You all won’t concern yourselves with the corn failures, yet panic over Obammy and gun control.  Prioritize the most possible.
END
*
My books available at
*
By the by, all my writing is copyrighted.  For the obtuse out there.
 

1 comment:

  1. How about a simpler motive? There were race riots starting in California over police shootings, they needed a distraction. One of there own goes on a shoot-up, all media is directed to drop the riots and only cover the shootings. The Perp is placed in solitary, or is given a fake "lethal" injection, a new set of ID papers and goes his merry way. Crisis averted.

    ReplyDelete