Thursday, July 19, 2012

PC intolerance

PC INTOLERANCE
Well, I could remind you of the ongoing drought in the Midwest.  I could once again say, hey, moron, don’t worry about “the price suddenly skyrocketing”, worry about food disappearing off the shelves.  You thought rice was hard to find/buy a few years ago?  Wait until you can’t buy rice or flour or beans for any price very soon. If every third family suddenly decides to buy just one extra large bag of staples, will there be anything other than rationing, shortages, profiteering from the financial markets?  Think Obammy will sit by doing nothing?  If you want to continue believing that America is still the breadbasket of the world, just ignore the drought.  Don’t worry, as you are trying to make that one case of freeze dried goat nipples last four people for a whole month, I’ll be more than happy to chime in with laughter and derision.  If you are nearby I might even kick you when you are down.  Right now, Kroeger has 25 pounds of white flour on sale for about eight and a quarter.  You can’t seriously buy a few bags?  But, hey, I’m not a mean person so I won’t remind you that you very well could be dying real soon.  So let’s just lighten things up and I’ll tell you a joke.  You have probably already heard it but since I nearly pissed myself after being told the joke, I simply must share it.
*
NEW Bison Blog CD For Sale
I've got an actual professional to archieve and format all the old blog on a CD-ROM.  I haven't got a copy of it yet, but I'm thinking this thing will be better than sliced white bread.   It does cost $10 plus shipping, figure another $4 or so, which might be a bit on the higher side.  But I think I'm worth it.  Depending on how much the production company charges per copy, my cut will be about $5 to $6.  That isn't too much to ask for over five years of work and nearly two million words of pure brilliance.  Here is the link to order:
http://kunaki.com/sales.asp?PID=PX00KX7Z1I
*
Three construction guys are eating their lunch while atop a building.  The Black opens up his lunchbox and sees a bologna sandwich. “Sonofabitch!  If I have to eat another damn bologna sandwich, I swear I’ll kill myself!”  The Mexican opens his brown bag and sees a egg salad sandwich. “Shit!  Every damn day, I have to the same old egg salad.  I swear, I get one more of these damn things and I’ll kill myself.”  The Blond opens his lunch and sees a peanut butter and jelly. “Mercy!  It’s the same kind of sandwich every day!  If I have to eat yet another peanut butter and jelly sandwich, I’ll be forced to kill myself!”  Well, the next day the three same guys are getting ready to eat lunch on top of the building under construction.  The Black opens up his lunch, sees bologna and jumps off the building.  The Mexican opens his, sees egg salad and throws himself over the edge.  The Blond, seeing peanut butter, also ends it all. 
*
The company lawyer has to call up all the wives to deliver the news.  He explains that witnesses heard of their threatened suicides in respect to their monotonous lunches.  The Black wife wails and cries and blames herself for her insensitivity.  The Mexican wife breaks into tears and blames herself for being a bad wife.  The Blonds wife says, “That’s funny, he made his own lunches.”
*
Please support Bison by buying through the Amazon graphics above and to the right of each article.  Or, visit
http://bisonpress.com/affiliatebooks.html
You can purchase anything, not just the linked item.  Enter Amazon through my item link and then go to whatever other item you desire.  As long as you don’t leave Amazon until after the order is placed, I get credit for your purchase.  Thank you.
*
I don’t care who you are, that’s funny!  Now, if you were in a barroom crowded with African-Americans, it is doubtful you would use the example of a Black.  You might use an Irishman for the red hair.  And if you were on a drag full of Lowriders you might substitute the Mexicans for another ethnic group.  No need visiting the hospital with multiple fractures.  But the joke isn’t really about racial slurs, is it?  The Black and the Mexican are just average working schmucks and it is the White Boy who is a dumbass.  I think this is why Blond jokes became so popular.  If anything, being politically correct means abandoning logic and reason and embracing ideology.  So, while it is forbidden to be racist, that doesn’t apply to hating white people.  Even politically correct white people hate white people, including themselves.  This is of course nothing new.  Old news, we’ve talked about for twenty years.  Ever since the PC Monster reared its commie colored head.  I’d just like to point out this is probably the reason Blond jokes started.  And, most likely, the reason tanning became so popular amongst whites.  They were so afraid of being White, they tried to blend in.  Which of course was pretty silly.  If we had allowed ourselves to stay racist, we would never have ever put up with Black Flash Mobs beating whites, nor would we have any kind of immigration problem today.  I don’t care what color people are, but I do care what tribe they belong to.  And nobody wants to admit they hate another tribe, even though that is the most natural thing in the world.  We are programmed to do just that, as it is a survival mechanism.  The PC Police have eradicated that concept of tribe and replaced it with skin color and racism and made it a terrible thing.  Not that it is a good thing, but actually, if tribal lines were understood we would have LESS racism.  So in effect the PC crowd is promoting racism. 
*
If it was understood that we were expected to work hard and promote family above all else, you would have a tribe composed of Protestants and Catholics, white and Latino.  And middle class Blacks.  They wouldn’t discriminate along color lines, now would they?  They would discriminate along attitude lines.  Instead, we have all turned against each other and the whites, except those rednecks who don’t give a crap what others think about them, have been taught to hate themselves and mock themselves and disguise themselves.  In the long run it of course doesn’t matter, but meanwhile it is sad to see the angst and confusion.  I think we should have college professors advocating PCness added to the Lamppost List ( only to be enacted AFTER the current government has fallen.  I don’t recommend breaking the law ).
END
*
My books available at
*
By the by, all my writing is copyrighted.  For the obtuse out there.
 

7 comments:

  1. I've never lost any money buying food. The other goodies:LED lights,thermoses,etc. aren't getting any cheaper. Buy'em before it's too late.

    The PC crap was an eye-opener for me,what happened to free speech? I really couldn't believe that people were paying attention to that ugly beotch Donna Shalala. I started hating the gov. when Slick Willy was pres. The assault rifle ban,Waco,Janet Reno, teaching kids to masturbate , the list goes on. The nineties were just plain weird.

    No comments yesterday. Come on loyal minions! Give Lord Bison an attaboy.

    Good post Lord Bison.

    -bigunsfan

    ReplyDelete
  2. For your BPOD I thought I would share with you the following info from my research about moving to N.NV area, to whit the BUILDING CODE EXEMPTIONS
    http://www.elkocountynv.net/departments/building_inspection/docs/Owner_Builder_Affidavit.pdf
    "An owner of property who is building or improving a residential structure on the property for his own occupancy and not intended for sale or lease. The sale or lease, or the offering for sale or lease, of the newly built structure within 1 year after its completion creates a rebuttable presumption for the purposes of this section that the building of the structure was performed with the intent to sell or lease that structure. An owner of property who requests an exemption pursuant to this subsection must apply to the board for the exemption. The board shall adopt regulations setting forth the requirements for granting the exemption.
    If you are seeking an exemption from licensure pursuant to NRS 624.031(4) you must complete the following affidavit, obtain the required signatures, and submit the original to the building department with your application for a building permit"

    Also building permits do not apply to any structure less than 120 square feet further away than 6 feet from other existing structures.

    -Grey

    ReplyDelete
  3. grey-excellant! Thanks, I only had rumors. I'll be 100 sq feet and ten feet away. Good to go. Be cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. biguns-thanks. I get nervous without comments. I'm very needy. So comment already, bitches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where does one find freeze dried goat nipples? How are they prepared?

    CU

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you went back to 5 days a week- I can never stayed tuned in to blogs in a less frequent format. Need my daily fix. Thank you!

    Ggg

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not many state this but another hate group includes southerners vs. northeners

    ReplyDelete