Friday, June 1, 2012

NEW Bison Blog CD For Sale

NEW Bison Blog CD For Sale
I've got an actual professional to archieve and format all the old blog on a CD-ROM.  I haven't got a copy of it yet, but I'm thinking this thing will be better than sliced white bread.   It does cost $10 plus shipping, figure another $4 or so, which might be a bit on the higher side.  But I think I'm worth it.  Depending on how much the production company charges per copy, my cut will be about $5 to $6.  That isn't too much to ask for over five years of work and nearly two million words of pure brilliance.  Here is the link to order:
http://kunaki.com/sales.asp?PID=PX00KX7Z1I

2 comments:

  1. oh boy yer gonna be rich. let's see,hmm,Vlad will buy a copy,the moho rat will too.who else? who else? Spud? yep, he'll buy a copy. that's about it jimbo. whatcha gonna do with all that monies? 15 bucks. wow. you can retire now.

    congrats dude. you made it. 15 bucks will buy a lot of corn meal in africa. don't let your poor neighbors find out or they will try and steal it.

    glad things are finally working out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me again. if you're wondering why you aren't getting very many comments lately...

    IT'S BECAUSE WORD VERIFUCKATION SUCKS ASS

    IT SUCKS ASS

    YOU CAN BARELY READ THE FUCKING THING IT SUCKS ASS

    IT REALLY SUCKS ASS

    ReplyDelete