Wednesday, April 25, 2012

31 days to survival

31 DAYS TO SURVIVAL
I’m a big fan of M.D. Creekmore’s book “Dirt Cheap Survival Retreat”.  It is fairly priced and a darn good source of information to the less than hard core ( as in, they aren’t actually living the life just yet ) prepper, survivalist or doom and gloomer.  His new book, “31 Days To Survival” is almost as good.  I think it is lacking slightly when it comes to those of us that have been doing this for awhile, but more than makes up for that in its right on targeting for beginners.  If you already have Internet downloaded information binders, an extended arsenal, are gardening and have two years of storage food, this book isn’t for you.  But, if you are just getting started in this racket, and let’s face it that is where the growth market is these days as more and more folks wake up to the looming freight train derailment that is our economy, this book will wonderfully guide you through a lot of necessary skill and equipment acquisition.  And very cheaply.  Creekmore might insist on a lot on luxurious additions to a survivalists stockpiles such as spices or more than three food items or an actual versatile arsenal, but he is the next most frugal writer on the subject out there if you think I’m too austere.  This book won’t explain WHY you should be prepping.  It is strictly a “jump in now” instructional.  He lays out in 31 steps how to start from zero to get to prepper hero.  A few things might be a bit “forced” for having been included ( and as it is, the book is only 144 pages- but, not a bad thing for the beginner ), but all in all this covers a heck of a lot of ground for the newbie.  When done, they will be a seasoned pro and feel a lot better about their future.  Again, this isn’t anything groundbreaking.  Old hands have little need for it.  But the new guy will be gently and easily guided towards prepper nirvana.  Rawles scares away the poor, I scare away the lazy.  Creekmore tends to refrain from scaring anyone away.  I think this is just who our movement needs.
*
Please support Bison by buying through the Amazon graphics above and to the right of each article.  Or, visit
You can purchase anything, not just the linked item.  Enter Amazon through my item link and then go to whatever other item you desire.  As long as you don’t leave Amazon until after the order is placed, I get credit for your purchase.  Thank you.
*
On to other subjects, once again talking about the most important thing, me, we once again talk about child support.  Remember, I have maintained all along that shortly after my last child support payment the economy would crash ( or, take your pick for huge disaster ) because obviously the Gods do not wish me to fully enjoy the fruits of my labors.  I’ve been guessing that the last paycheck in May would be the last check with child support withholding.  I can’t confirm this of course because the rotten, vermin scum sucking asswhores in Florida ( you bitches think you are lords and masters of the universe because the government gave you paper pushing fat bitches arbitrary authority to push your rabid feminist agenda, but I’ve got news for you.  While you stay stuck in place as the taxpaying leeches that you are, you are completely ignoring the growing risks to your lives.  Any area smack dab in a black ghetto will one day be on the sharp end of racial warfare.  The Blacks are already running unchecked, assaulting others based on skin color as the media hides this behind random street crime, being rewarded for their behavior.  Once Whitey rises up, the numbers are against you.  But the first wave of casualties are the complete innocents that think their support of minorities will save them.  Karma is a bitch, ladies ) refuse to answer any of my inquiries as to the official end of my indentured servitude ( when you are still sending support for a child that has been out of the house for two years, not a student, you can’t tell me it is much more than ex-wife support ).  I imagine I won’t know until the company accountant tells me she got a letter from the state.  My point?  After today, I only have about a month to go.  If I am right, you all better get ready for The End. 
*
And speaking of minorities, how many times must we talk about Americans Abroad?  If you aren’t living in Canada, Australia or New Zealand ( I would add the UK, but surely you realize that any island is a mixed blessing survival wise.  And they are really overcrowded ), you are a white face living in a sea of brown.  Which makes you identifiable.  Since we have long ago moved into the Armed Lifeboat part of the Great Petroleum Collapse, you must realize that the tribes are in a life and death struggle.  Anything the US does to try to survive is bound to infuriate folks from other countries.  And like folks everywhere, when they are powerless to solve the problem of getting screwed, they look for scapegoats.  You, an American, will become one.  Forget economics ( if you are getting a pension, it will be gone and you will be stranded.  If you are a foreign worker, you are there at their will ).  Just looking at it from a tribal conflict standpoint, I would not want to be overseas during the collapse.  This country is going to hell in a handbasket on a rocketship, and the bankers are duct taping, super gluing and plastic cuffing as many boosters on as they can.  When this bitch goes up, it is going to be a heck of a fireworks show.  But it is The Devil You Know.  The next time the Yankees try to surpass a civil war, they won’t have a growing economy or an industrial base to fall back on.  Their military machine is over dependent of scarce oil.  You can prevail over the government.  The problem is getting through the race war the government encourages to deflect attention at themselves.  We need to get through that before we can win our regional freedom.  I strongly urge you to move out of range of this coming conflict.  Or have a strong support group that can retreat to a fortress area ( such as the Appalachia hillbillies once did ) if you are stuck there.  And, as always, I don’t urge dissent or rebellion.  I urge you to hide out until it is all over. 
*
A hearty hi-ho and thanks for all the fish to Gary in Tennessee.  Your donation to feed the Bison Compound greatly appreciated. 
END
The Official Bison Web Site www.bisonpress.com
*
My e-mail is jimd303@netzero.com
*
Anyone can submit a guest article.  No minimum word length, no writing skill necessary ( just get the idea across ).  You retain copyright ( this must be your original writing ) and I’ll just use the once.  I’ve yet to turn down an article, just don’t use the N Bomb or libel another that can sue me.  Send by e-mail ( please, label as “guest article” so I can find it easily later ).  Payment will be your removal from my enemies list.
*
By the by, all my writing is copyrighted.  For the obtuse out there.
 

2 comments:

  1. Jim, good review. Me first impression of "Holding Your Ground" was less than enthusiastic, but I'll go back to give a more in-depth looksee. I would like to get your opinion (and your minions) about the following: http://www.eutimes.net/2012/04/us-calls-for-russian-airborne-troops-to-take-and-hold-denver-airport/. The EU Times is definitely a pro-russian ragsheet, but as strange as shit is getting, nothing surprises me anymore.

    And no offense, but I hope you wrong about May! Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "When this bitch goes up, it is going to be a heck of a fireworks show."

    Another very perceptive observation by you about Americans living overseas. Germans are mostly very pro-American...but when the US confiscates Germany's gold - as some in the "doom-o-sphere" assert - there'll be some Very Angry People here...and they'll be right to be mad.

    ReplyDelete